Rugby player workout

Richard and Jane

Couple
From
UK
This is a summary of our trip to Paris a few year ago when my wife and I were invited on a corporate weekend to watch the six nations championship, although neither of us were interested in rugby however the opportunity to spend a few days in Paris was too much to decline.

Surprisingly, we had a great time and my wife really got into the game and enjoyed the atmosphere and game, on our final evening we were invited to a dinner and cocktail party to with some of the good and great from the teams and a number of corporate people including our party.

The evening event was black tie and totalled around 300 guest with each table being hosted by various teams, players or managers, our table was hosted by two young up and coming French players from the B team, they were both Great company and only young at 20 and 22, huge black guys both being at least six foot three or more and build like buffalo.

My wife sat between them with th rest of the table being boy girl boy girl and during the evening I could not help notice how well my wife got on with the, both, if fact the rest of the guest on the table were much older most being sixties or more and I was obvious as the evening went on that my wife of 38 and looking super sexy in her tight short black velvet cocktail dress, black nylons and stillettos was a far more interesting guest. By the time we reach the final half an hour of the evening these two guys were in full swing chatting and laughing with a lot of their attention being focused around my wife who was by now having a great time with them and as a ed result of a few more glasses of wine, was teasing them and joking about all sorts of banter.

At about 1am the evening came to a close and we started to make out way to our transport, I had not been drinking and went off the find a cab, as I returned I noticed the two players talking to my wife and what appeared to be them typing into one of their phones, it seemed odd although I though nothing of it as they were just young and it was unlikely we would ever see them again, I shook their hands , thanks ed them for being great hosts and said goodbye, Jane gave them both a kiss and a hug at which point one of them gave her a squeeze on her bottom with his hand, once more I assumed it was just a French guy being friendly and thought nothing more of it.

On the way home my wife said what a lovely couple of young men and how handsome they both were and remarked on their fit and huge they were, I teased he and replied I wonder what their girlfriends must look like. Jane replied saying they had said one had recently broken up with his girlfriend and the other was concentrating on his rugby and not interested in girls, I remarked, well they both seems very interested in you most of the evening, at which she laughed and said, she wished!

we arrived back at our hotel and into our suite and as she was getting undressed I asked, Oh by the way I saw one of the guys typing something into his phone, she laughs and said that they asked where we were staying and could they join us for a night cap, at this point I raised an eyebrow, Jane smiled at me and said calm down, they are only two young guys and were just being polite and friendly and are unlikely to just turn up.

Just a few moments later, our room phone rang, I answered it which point the hotel night porter said Mr Smith I have two guest who have arrived to see you and your wife, shall I send them up?

I immediately glared at my wife, they are here, who she said, the two young guys from the table, my god I thought they did no mean it, what shall we say! Well I said, you made the mistake of telling them where we are staying, you best come up with the answer, Jane looked at me now wearing here nightdress and looking very different from an hour ago, well let’s just invite them up for one ******* and a chat and then remind them that we have to leave early tomorrow etc and within half an hour they will be gone. Ok I said however, you better get dressed as you cannot meet them in your nightdress.

With that Jane went into the bedroom and started to get ready, I spoke to the hotel porter and asked him to send them up. After a few moments there was a knock at the door and two guy greeted me with their french accents and now more casual look. I invited them in and offered them a *******, I explained Jane was just getting changed into something more comfortable etc, after a few moments of me making small talk Jane appears, my god I thought what has she put on, she appeared in a red short dress that was the other option for the evening cocktail party and decided not to wear it as we agreed it was too short and a little too raunchy for the evenings event, I looked at the two black young guys and you could see their faces light up as they both look at my wife in amazement, what I had not noticed at first was Jane had put on some back seamed stockings and her black heels, I must say she look so sexy and her legs are tone and slim.

As I go the drinks for everyone Jane sat between they two young guys and as the evening went on she drank a little more and they seems to be getting on very well, after a while I could see that one of the guys has his hand on Jane knee and his friend was teasing and joking with her about how sexy she looked and how they both fine English ladies so attractive, she was loving the attention and getting more and more into teasing them and joking , at which point one asked her if she had dated a back guy, to my horror Jane said no but she had met one a long time ago at a party and that was fun. (That’s another story) They had been there for over an hour and by now they were telling Jane how sexy and attractive she was and how lucky I was, she was lapping up the attention, at which point I noticed the one with his hand on her knee had move his hand under her dress and Between her legs, to my amazement Jane responded by opening her legs as if to say, OK let’s see if you dare!

Without and concern that her husband was watching on they began to pay and fondle Jane and by now both of them had hands all over my wife. Eventually Jane stood up, and turned to me and said, darling what do you think if I treat these wonderful young me a little fun tonight, at this point I froze and did not know how to reply, as I stuttered over my words, Jane turn around to face them and said, unzip me my darling husband.

In a glaze state I did as I was told and as I did her dress fell to the floor revealing her tones, slim size eight figure in black bra, suspenders, seamed black stocking and heels, at which point the two young’s black guys could not wait to get their hands on my wife.

In a state of unease I went to the spare room to look for some condoms as I had now guessed where this was heading and after a while I could not find any, I knew Jane would not play without them, at this point I some how magic to get her attention but she was not in the mood to talk and simply said pop out and get what she needed.

I put on a jacket and grabbed my phone and headed off, I recall there was a shop on the corner of the hotel. I arrived back at the suite after want was all dear time that I anticipated due to the shop being busy evening at now 2am in the morning. I fully expected the three of the to be where I left in the sitting area wait8 g forms to arrive however, it was silent and they were not there, I then went into quietly step forward and eventually open the master bedroom door, to my sheer amazement I saw both these huge back fit bulls totally undressed with Jane sucking the most enormous black cock and the other fucking her from behind , she look so sexy, quote and hot, how did they find condoms I thought, maybe they just had their own all a long I thought, I eased the door open. Little more and I could hear Jane moaning and making noises I have never hear from her before, as I looked on after a while the younger BBC wanted to fuck Jane and they agreed to swap over, at which point they swing Jane around and as the older guy pulled out, I was horrified to see that he had been screwing her bear back, within a few moments Jane was laying on her back, he black stockings and heels high above her head and the younger guys pushing his cock into her white pussy, god these guys had it all, fit, handsome and both hung, I could see Jane was lovin showing off to these young bulls her tones slim sexy body and they did not hold back or disappoint, she was certainly getting the attention she deserved.

After what seemed an age of beI g on he back the young bull got fast, deeper and more excited until he let out a loud moan, my god I think he has come and his cock it at lease eight inches insider her I thought.

As he pulled back I could hear Jane let out a sigh of delight and when his black cock finally pulled its head from her pussy, a mass of white cum spilt out. Before I could collect my thoughts on what I was seeing, the other young gun said , it’s my turn, with that he picked her up and sat he on top of him and layer back, Janes hand grabbed his massive cock and placed in in her, she rode him like a train, after a time he too let out a sound and exploded into he married pussy although she was busy sucking the other black weapon that was already rock hard and ready to fire up once more.

As the night went on these two fit huge hung gums used Jane for the new two and half house until they had finally used up their last reserves. By this time I have sat in the suite watching a thing on the TV with the occasional peep to see if Jane was Ok and enjoying her new back friends. Eventually they they left at around four am and that me for a great evening and telli me what a lucky guy I was.

By the time I had seen the out the hotel and got back to the room Jane was already in bed and asleep, the next morning when she woke she said little or nothing about what had happened and to this day she almost put the night out of her memory.

Back