UPDATES on the COVID Virus

India Today and Loose Women?

😆
Ask yourself, why is it scrubbed from everywhere else?

You do understand how YouTube does rankings right? The fact those are the top remaining sources says a lot more about the active suppression of this source than it does the validity of the information. You are a clown, end of discussion

I am curious, did you hear the confession from EcoHealth Alliance?

Lmfao wait..America officials knew about the virus before the out break wtf dude it was literally mention in the 2020 debates lmfao smh🤦🏾

Talk about leading a horse to water
horse racing GIF

Let's debate this news
@ed4mwf @MacNfries
What's there to debate discuss? It's pretty much a dead horse as far as what caused the covid pandemic. I guess you could debate on whether you think it was intentional or not. What we probably witnessed with the covid was a country experimenting with the next weapons of mass destruction. I imagine creating the virus was intentional, accidently releasing it too soon wasn't. And I imagine Russia and the USA are experimenting with their own viruses and/or germs ... key is to make sure immunity is obtained with the local citizens, then give it to our adversaries when war breaks out.

At some point in world history our leaders will fight another huge war but I don't think nukes will be the weapon of choice, simply too physically destructive of infra-structures. It'll happen quietly, but very effectively, and the world will become a billion or so lighter in living humans in less than a year.

words_WriteYourOwnSTORY.jpg

Last edited:
Let's be real clear, YOU are not the arbiter of facts and truth. Also, something being a fact or fiction is NOT dependent on the information being posted with sources you find credible. Liberty and freedom take no heed of your caution. Freedom in general is a dangerous thing, but not as dangerous as tyranny.

People should refrain from taking medical advice from a social media or media in general. People should learn to evaluate information independently and should exercise individual sovereignty as much as possible. Maybe you should stop telling people what to think.

Talking like a thinker!! Careful- thinkers are otw out! 🤣

What about the PCR test creator himself admitting that every test has NOTHING to do with virus detection?

Before anyone even discusses the pLandemic, should we address what this guy is saying- and what it means for the big picture?
If the tests can't detect it... then what is the fuss over positive tests about? If there have been zero actual positives, why is anyone scared?
Could this all be traced back to the news pumping fear propaganda to further dependence on governmental services, such as the clotty shot?
Why are there 6 families who own ALL of tv? Might they have an agenda, or want to sell things? Who is writing the scripts for news? What is Operation Mockingbird?

Why have the billionaires been screaming about "overpopulation" for decades?

Why are ALL of the "fact checkers" factually just opinion-givers?

Why are there "experts" on tv, telling us what the WHO thinks, instead of the thousands of doctors who have risked their lives to expose the fakery?

Why would ANYONE participate in an EXPERIMENTAL medical program?

Has anyone here actually read the fine print on the release form for the jab?

Does anyone know what's in the vaccines? ANY vaccines? Do you understand what heavy metals do to the brain?

Why would anyone believe that government is responsible for your personal, private health decisions?

Seems the issue is there are 2 different types of people: followers and researchers...

Look what's happening to the followers: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7z8IeGji0sR4/

Last edited:
This isn't news. Nothing to debate. Did you think people would argue with you over this?
In the previous forums almost all of YOU people would disagree and cry it was pure conspiracy theory and there was no proof. Kind of comical that YOU people are acting like this is no big deal.

IT IS TREASON, MILLIONS DIED.

There should be Nuremberg level trials going on!

In the previous forums almost all of YOU people would disagree and cry it was pure conspiracy theory and there was no proof. Kind of comical that YOU people are acting like this is no big deal.

IT IS TREASON, MILLIONS DIED.

There should be Nuremberg level trials going on!
So technically it's still a conspiracy because nothing been proven ..I read many articles and the say the same thing .they can't prove anything because the Chinese government isn't working with officials..there for a lab leak is just a assumption and not a proven fact ..
Honestly it has very little to do with the pandemic and more about making the world mad at China over Taiwan and stopping a invasion. Everyone knows the virus came from China what else it there to prove over almost 4 year later ..but if you want to be completely honest with yourself. How many times have America lied about wmd and chemicals warfare in order to have the u.n they our side when we comment our police action ...smh..personally I belive its kinda odds to say "this time is different "

So technically it's still a conspiracy because nothing been proven ..I read many articles and the say the same thing .they can't prove anything because the Chinese government isn't working with officials..there for a lab leak is just a assumption and not a proven fact ..
Honestly it has very little to do with the pandemic and more about making the world mad at China over Taiwan and stopping a invasion. Everyone knows the virus came from China what else it there to prove over almost 4 year later ..but if you want to be completely honest with yourself. How many times have America lied about wmd and chemicals warfare in order to have the u.n they our side when we comment our police action ...smh..personally I belive its kinda odds to say "this time is different "
So the National Labs are part of the conspiracy?

Well the connection that you downplayed earlier about EcoHealth Alliance actually funding the research and then suppressing the truth is important, it would indicate criminal activity. I don't have an argument for how much our country lies, I agree.

They suck huge fat dick, I guess we are in agreement on wmds and chemtrails and the deep state being generally evil douche knuckles.

Has anyone here actually read the fine print on the release form for the jab?

Does anyone know what's in the vaccines? ANY vaccines? Do you understand what heavy metals do to the brain?

Why would anyone believe that government is responsible for your personal, private health decisions?

Seems the issue is there are 2 different types of people: followers and researchers...
So I cruise over to this link you posted on bitchute.com and the first thing that pops up is a video on "America Blew Up The Trade Center" and another video on "Proof Earth Isn't Spinning" .... so THIS is the type of sources you're using to back your covid vaccine alt-facts information? Are you kidding me ... THIS IS YOUR SOURCE?

Get outta here with that CRAP, NC4Huge. Aren't you supposed to be with the Leprechaun Tour today? You get lost from the group or something? Didn't the teacher tell you kid.dies to hold tightly to the rope so you wouldn't separate from the group?
Take this gif_CRAP.gif elsewhere ... please! Who even gave you an ID to get into this section? You're not mentally OLD ENOUGH to discuss topics factually!

cartoon_TRUTHERspray.jpgpic_Truthers.jpg, DAMN!

Last edited:
Back