Politics, Politics, Politics

like I said trumptards are known for being weak minded

got work to do...I'm sure you can carry on a nice conversation with yourself about your hard times and what all trump is doing for you

It's blind hate and it's infecting everyone everywhere.

Look at this across the pond: https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politic...conservative-members-would-see-party-destroye

It wouldn't make sense until you saw we have the same thing with Trumpanzees openly favoring hurting themselves, adopting Russian ideals over their own, as long as their domestic opponent was defeated and in total misery.

I can't make a link as quick as you , If anything I have the opposite problem. But thanks every once and awhile she likes to slap around a winer with a little dick

well she was a little rough on it last night.....said she had never seen a full sized one....as for you....she said it looked like a dick...only smaller

Did anyone see the Chris Matthews TOWN MEETING in Dayton Ohio last night?
He asked a show of hands on who voted for Trump and why ... this one Trumptard said because of what Hillary Clinton did in Benghazi with destroying all those e-mails. LOL Chris looks at the guy and said, those were two separate things, sir! LOL
All these Fox News Parrots just get partial stories and hum along ... have NO FACTS or DETAILS on anything. It was hilarious! Ask a Trumptard for details and they look at you like you just ask them for some geometric NASA formula ... lol!

Did anyone see the Chris Matthews TOWN MEETING in Dayton Ohio last night?
He asked a show of hands on who voted for Trump and why ... this one Trumptard said because of what Hillary Clinton did in Benghazi with destroying all those e-mails. LOL Chris looks at the guy and said, those were two separate things, sir! LOL
All these Fox News Parrots just get partial stories and hum along ... have NO FACTS or DETAILS on anything. It was hilarious! Ask a Trumptard for details and they look at you like you just ask them for some geometric NASA formula ... lol!

I think they have a special little place in their mind where they can go and escape reality and facts and just dream of pumpkins

I don't let other people tell me whats going on live in the real world . Come out of your mom's basement
And I asked you a very specific question ... if you can't trust statistics or graphs etc Where do you get the information that you consider trustworthy? I'm curious ... do you have to SEE it to believe it? How exactly do YOU determine if information is factual?
This really isn't a hard question.

Exactly ... you have no REAL answer ... never do. If you want to see a continual spread of BS, go to your posts and read the last 30 or so ... you say absolutely NOTHING of any intellectual value.
Trump drones ... pitiful!

I guess Im better then you at spotting bullshit . I see Fucking coming your not aware till the lube hits maybe time in a combat zone maybe running a business.

you are talking out your ass because your mind knows better

we are trying to see things from your point of view but I can't get my head that far up my ass!

Last edited:
Back