Politics, Politics, Politics

Worse than arguing with ******* - ******* at least generally try to see your point of view - lefties only have their talking points and if you disagree it’s off to the races with name calling, insults and demanding their precious facts which generally are spewed from the totally biased MSM.

It's like arguing with my *******. Go Trump
Gee, I thought you WERE one of the *******. Ever since you joined this forum you've had nothing but absolute gibberish to say, nothing meaningful, and certainly have NO talking points; standard for Trumptard "parrots". I figured you for a 12-13 year old.
Maybe you and your heelhound, blkdlaur, would like to discuss some of Trump's many accomplishments:
♦ The WALL that Mexico was going to pay for​
♦ The Healthcare plan that would be greater and less expensive than Obamacare​
♦ The Middleclass Tax Cuts​
♦ Denuclearization of N Korea and Iran​
♦ Total elimination of illegals​
♦ Elimination of deficit spending or the Nat'l Debt​
These are a few of his major accomplishments, right? Want to talk about any of these?
No, I doubt you would want to talk about those.
Maybe give him credit for the stock market? A Trade deficit win? Employment? Infrastructure implementations?
Ohhhh, you don't want to talk about any of those, either, huh?
Well, why not just tell us what Trump accomplishments you want to discuss ... we'll see what you have, ok?

Last edited:
He’s going fairly well - rally in Orlando tonight - room for 20,000 over 100,000 applied to go. 2020 looking - SWEET : }

You know the Coloring Book area is at the end of the hall; take your crayons and try to color inside the lines? Then you can come back and show us what you did and we'll "brag on you" .... ok?
cartoon_ManWriting.jpg

Last edited:
Iioiiiiiiio2iiii8i87i8ii37ii77iii7iii7iii7ii7I 77ii7i8iiioooooooooooooooi887ii7i78887i7i7ii7iiiiiiiiuuiiiiui8oooooooooo7i7
Gee, I thought you WERE one of the *******. Ever since you joined this forum you've had nothing but absolute gibberish to say, nothing meaningful, and certainly have NO talking points; standard for Trumptard "parrots". I figured you for a 12-13 year old.
Maybe you and your heelhound, blkdlaur, would like to discuss some of Trump's many accomplishments:
♦ The WALL that Mexico was going to pay for​
♦ The Healthcare plan that would be greater and less expensive than Obamacare​
♦ The Middleclass Tax Cuts​
♦ Denuclearization of N Korea and Iran​
♦ Total elimination of illegals​
♦ Elimination of deficit spending or the Nat'l Debt​
These are a few of his major accomplishments, right? Want to talk about any of these?
No, I doubt you would want to talk about those.
Maybe give him credit for the stock market? A Trade deficit win? Employment? Infrastructure implementations?
Ohhhh, you don't want to talk about any of those, either, huh?
Well, why not just tell us what Trump accomplishments you want to discuss ... we'll see what you have, ok?
It makes me happy every time he undoes something Obama did

Great vid Carl

Any party that could elect a blithering idiot like AOC - should get absofuckinglutely NO respect - and the fact that their Presidential candidates all seek her endorsement show what complete idiots they ALL are!!!!!

Great vid Carl

Any party that could elect a blithering idiot like AOC - should get absofuckinglutely NO respect - and the fact that their Presidential candidates all seek her endorsement show what complete idiots they ALL are!!!!!

well unlike the current DICKtator…...she speaks a lot of the truth....something a lot of people just don't want to hear....that's why so may trumptards have made threats on her life.....the avg trumptard has no idea about reality except what he is told....can't read nor understand the facts...….that's why most trumptards just don't like her

Great vid Carl

Whats worse is the left laps that kool-aid up. Only the left would believe that the USA is actually running Concentration camps. Can you insult those who actually suffered REAL concentration camps any more than that? Also, it's not just "the southern border" there are detention centers in every state.
again, a play on words to get people's panties in a bind. And I am STILL waiting for a good explanation why open boarders is a good Idea.

None of these parrots are going to pick a left candidate until the DNC tells them who to get behind.

Whats worse is the left laps that kool-aid up. Only the left would believe that the USA is actually running Concentration camps. Can you insult those who actually suffered REAL concentration camps any more than that? Also, it's not just "the southern border" there are detention centers in every state.
again, a play on words to get people's panties in a bind. And I am STILL waiting for a good explanation why open boarders is a good Idea.

None of these parrots are going to pick a left candidate until the DNC tells them who to get behind.
spoken like a true trumptard extraordinaire…..speaks out of both sides of his ass...and confused as to which turd to ride

Mmmm well lets see here...….you are forsing people into a jail type atmosphere.....unsanitary conditions...….starving them....separating them from their families…..and some are dying....a trumptard would call that summer camp......to the rest of us that is a concentration camp

Back