Politics, Politics, Politics

As I've said many times, the Republican propaganda machine is running perfectly. With their years of doing nothing for the majority of tax payers, they've had a lot of time to perfect their slander. Here in NC, they've practically taken the voters out of the equation. Ninety percent of incumbents either had little to no opposition due to the gerrymandering the past four years. And the power of the new Democrat governor has now been cut in half by the Republican legislature.

I guess this would explain... partially why torp is so twisted on his facts a numbers

We Can Now Measure Exactly What Scott Walker's Done to Wisconsin

Scott Walker, the goggle-eyed homunculus hired by Koch Industries to manage their Midwest subsidiary formerly known as the state of Wisconsin, has nearly accomplished his goal of turning what once was the labor and delivery room of American progressive populism into a landfill of ignorance and kleptocracy—which is to say, modern conservative politics. (And there was no more hilarious story emerging during our brief hiatus from the shebeen than Kansas Governor Sam Brownback's appeal to El Caudillo del Mar-A-Lago to do for the country what Brownback has done for his own state. And by "hilarious," of course, I mean "worm-ridden and plague-pocked.") Everything Trump Freaked Out About Over Christmas ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/b8ade5fe-8642-3779-93d8-bd80a3e05e1e/we-can-now-measure-exactly.html

Now a word from our sponsors,
0852f1f7b668bd6d9cdf6cde70ef1638bfb72505.jpg
The growing of hemp should be legal. Smoking it should be illegal under the age of 21.

'Benjamin Franklin started one of America’s first paper mills with cannabis. This allowed America to have a free colonial press without having to beg or justify the need for paper and books from England'

'In 1619, America’s first marijuana law was enacted at Jamestown Colony, Virginia, “ordering” all farmers to “make tryal of “(grow) Indian hempseed. More mandatory (must-grow) hemp cultivation laws were enacted in Massachusetts in 1631, in Connecticut in 1632 and in the Chesapeake Colonies into the mid-1700s.

Cannabis hemp was legal tender (money) in most of the Americas from 1631 until the early 1800s. Why? To encourage American farmers to grow more.'

Promote and educate people of the virtues and commonsense answers that Industrial Hemp, Bamboo, Organic Wool, Organic Cotton and other natural fibre products can provide.

Last edited:
Simple answers to this:

1. Obama directly effects American lives, Put in does not write active order undermining the constitution
2. Put in did not double our debt, Obama did
3. Put in did not cause our health care premiums to rise(high tax), Obama did(with the help of congress).
4. Put in is not opening our boarders and allowing millions of illegals(many criminals) to flood into the country. Obama did.(along with the last 3 Presidents before him)
5. Put in is not supporting H1B worker visa's to replace our college educated tech workers, Obama is with the support of both parties.

In short
the same reason they like Putin over Obama, is the same reason people like a winning team thats not theirs.

Also
Pu tin in ever meet with Obama comes off as a man, were Obama looks like a kid.
People like Strength, or at least leadership that does not come off as weak.

Trump is quoted as saying back in March "i would punch Pu tin in the mouth", in regard to Put in possible building bases in Cuba.
Put in response was "Trump is a bright guy", Pu tin folding on that subject

Alpha males respect alpha and know the difference between a statement and an actual threat.

BTW:
Obama has a higher positive rating then the congress, which is Republican.
Why?
Simple, the majority(for the moment) of both Dems and Repubs in congress are owned by special interest. Thats why nothing gets done and why each party stone walls half the time if the other has the Presidency.

Last edited:
Obama directly effects American lives, Put in does not write active order undermining the constitution
3. Put in did not cause our health care premiums to rise(high tax), Obama did(with the help of congress).

you really need help!
who is pumping you so full of *******... or is this just things that you come up with on your own?

I will just start with this.... since arraently you do not know what you are talking about!

Obama11.png

Obama12.jpg
obama14.jpg

Simple answers to this:

1. Obama directly effects American lives, Put in does not write active order undermining the constitution
4. Put in is not opening our boarders and allowing millions of illegals(many criminals) to flood into the country. Obama did.(along with the last 3 Presidents before him)
5. Put in is not supporting H1B worker visa's to replace our college educated tech workers, Obama is with the support of both parties.

In short
the same reason they like Pu tin over Obama, is the same reason people like a winning team thats not theirs.

Also
Pu tin in every meet with Obama comes off as a man, were Obama looks like a kid.

Trump is quoted as saying back in March "i would punch Pu tin in the mouth", in regard to Put in possible building bases in Cuba.

Alpha males respect alpha and know the difference between a statement and an actual threat.

BTW:
Obama has a higher positive rating then the congress, which is Republican.
Why?
Simple, the majority(for the moment) of both Dems and Repubs in congress are owned by special interest. Thats why nothing gets done and why each party stone walls half the time if the other has the Presidency.

Last edited:
Simple answers to this:

In short
the same reason they like Pu tin over Obama, is the same reason people like a winning team thats not theirs.

Also
Pu tin in every meet with Obama comes off as a man, were Obama looks like a kid.

BTW:
Obama has a higher positive rating then the congress, which in Republican.
Why?

If an asteroid was about to strike the planet earth and it was somehow at odds with Obama, Republicans would be exclaiming with glee that this here asteroid is the greatest thing in the entire universe.

Republicans love their party more than the nation, the planet AND the entire universe and it can do NO wrong. If you disagree with their party, even if it's over "fuzzy math" or some crap like that, then YOU are the one who is misguided or simply a "sheeple (LOL)." We are discussing a political organization which in this day and age actually claims, for the most part, that global warming/climate change science are not actually science at all, but rather some money making hoax designed to manipulate the "blind" masses. Sorry, but they actually believe that climate science is made up of lies. So to try to sway their opinions on ANY topic whatsoever, no matter how obvious the truth is, is an absolute waste of time. It's not going to happen and so i really don't understand why so many even waste their efforts trying to.

Seriously you all ought to just give it a break. It's honest to goodness HOPELESS.

When co-workers confront me over an opinion that doesn't agree with the far-right mentality, i just shrug my shoulders and claim that i'm so sorry, but i forgot to tune in to Faux-n-friends over breakfast and so i haven't been informed yet of how to properly think on this-or-that topic of the moment. I then thank them for correcting my addled brain and go on my merry way.

Please take note, you are NOT going to save this nation nor this planet. When the shorelines are all inundated and they're waste deep in seawater when they climb down the steps of their porches, the uber-right is simply going to claim that history states that this is just a natural cycle of the planet. Period. Matter of fact, i'm pretty certain that someone is now going to come up with charts and graphs which somehow "refudiate" the facts. But whatevs...some say potato, some say "potatoe."

Last edited:
Subhub, if you are so pissed off about the politics of the day, why don't you run for some office, effect change, not rhetoric.

I am and always have been very involved in politics.... when I lived in other states I did a lot of work for several politicians.... slowed down here... a lot... this is a redneck state and I don't think anything will change it..... it's bred into them from generations... hell most don't even know ******* about politics except they are republicans like their parents!
I do send my state politicians far more emails than they care to read though I can tell you that.... hell I even send emails to politicians from other states!

Last edited:
I am and always have been very involved in politics.... when I lived in other states I did a lot of work for several politicians.... slowed down here... a lot... this is a redneck state and I don't think anything will change it..... it's bred into them from generations... hell most don't even know ******* about politics except they are republicans like their parents!

Understand, I've been asked to run for office many times, but I'm in business and enjoy what I do. I am involved with politics here, even though its Alabama, I live here, not from here. I was on the Republican Executive Committee here and voiced my opinion at the meetings about the party here and Washington.........I just don't get worked up anymore and don't try to sway other's opinions.......falls on deaf ears.....interesting enough I don't like either party anymore.......

When co-workers confront me over an opinion that doesn't agree with the far-right mentality, i just shrug my shoulders and claim that i'm so sorry, but i forgot to tune in to Faux-n-friends over breakfast and so i haven't been informed yet of how to properly think on this-or-that topic of the moment. I then thank them for correcting my addled brain and go on my merry way.

fox15.jpg
fox11.jpg
fox10.jpg
fox7.jpg
fox6.jpg
fox5.jpg
fox4.jpg
fox2.jpg fox3.jpg fox8.jpg

I just don't get worked up anymore and don't try to sway other's opinions.......falls on deaf ears.....interesting enough I don't like either party anymore

It still pisses me off people can be so stupid.... and at least not really aware of what is going on... irritates the ******* out of me...I will admit not really thrilled with either party anymore... and it is just getting worse with all the division and nothing for the good of the country.... I will still stick with supporting the left.... they do not do near enough to fix things... but at least they don't actively go out of their way to fuck the people.... ******* like... people NOW are living shorter lives than those of 10 years ago... why? most just don't have nor can they afford health care!... and the statistic that 1 in 5 children in THIS country go to bed hungry!
It's just ******* like that... and yet lets cut the tax rates for corps!
taxes2.jpg
corporation9.jpg
corporation7.jpg

Back