Politics, Politics, Politics

It still pisses me off people can be so stupid.... and at least not really aware of what is going on... irritates the ******* out of me...

I will admit that there are differences of opinion... and I don't mind arguing with people on their opinions and kind of enjoy it really ...everyone has a view point..... but really hate when they don't know the facts!
although some choose to ignore them to make their point... and that's alright... kind of makes it funny

If an asteroid was about to strike the planet earth and it was somehow at odds with Obama, Republicans would be exclaiming with glee that this here asteroid is the greatest thing in the entire universe.

Republicans love their party more than the nation, the planet AND the entire universe and it can do NO wrong. If you disagree with their party, even if it's over "fuzzy math" or some crap like that, then YOU are the one who is misguided or simply a "sheeple (LOL)." We are discussing a political organization which in this day and age actually claims, for the most part, that global warming/climate change science are not actually science at all, but rather some money making hoax designed to manipulate the "blind" masses. Sorry, but they actually believe that climate science is made up of lies. So to try to sway their opinions on ANY topic whatsoever, no matter how obvious the truth is, is an absolute waste of time. It's not going to happen and so i really don't understand why so many even waste their efforts trying to.

Seriously you all ought to just give it a break. It's honest to goodness HOPELESS.

When co-workers confront me over an opinion that doesn't agree with the far-right mentality, i just shrug my shoulders and claim that i'm so sorry, but i forgot to tune in to Faux-n-friends over breakfast and so i haven't been informed yet of how to properly think on this-or-that topic of the moment. I then thank them for correcting my addled brain and go on my merry way.

Please take note, you are NOT going to save this nation nor this planet. When the shorelines are all inundated and they're waste deep in seawater when they climb down the steps of their porches, the uber-right is simply going to claim that history states that this is just a natural cycle of the planet. Period. Matter of fact, i'm pretty certain that someone is now going to come up with charts and graphs which somehow "refudiate" the facts. But whatevs...some say potato, some say "potatoe."
lie-about-climate-change.png RAMclr-050814-settled-IBD-COLOR-FINAL-618x429.gif

383f6b2c4aa40ab9bf82c76676ce52e3cf011ebe.png

Last edited:
Lol, yup...Koch Brothers. Your pacifier, obviously. Fortunately for you, the masses are with you, in America at least, sucking away on it, lol. You're butt-f**king the entire planet rather than admit that you're wrong and that the folks who are paid to actually influence opinion against what the real scientists have been telling us for over a decade now are actually the true propagandists. And they've been very successful, lucky for you. But, unfortunately for you, like all lies and propaganda, the truth will one day be obvious to everyone, progressives and deniers, alike. But you can smile knowing that by the time this happens it'll be way beyond far too late for us to do anything to counter it and so, with no hope, we'll continue to just keep stoking the machine we've been stoking, profiting the few at the expense of the many, and keep on changing the planet into an unlivable, dying orb.

BTW, loved that lil racial profiling tidbit. Good job...keep up the good work.

I see PP.... (P u t I n's pussy... aka Donald Trump)... claims to know more than the intelligence com on the hacking.... the only thing it could be is insider information!
hopefully it is enough to try him for treason!

Yup. Exactly. So true that Americans are getting so much to be more smarter, lol. They smartly elected a smart guy for prez. He's really, really smart. You'll see. He'll do really smart things. It'll be great seeing so much smartness.

Who cares?...long as we can spell NASCAR...woowoo!

naturally the rump supporters are against anything... they don't want to hurt their "partners in crime"
Trump owes Russia a lot for giving him the election!... and they expect something in return.... maybe a military base here?

Trump's Incoming Press Secretary Questions Whether Obama's Russia Sanctions Are Out of 'Proportion'
NICKI ROSSOLL,Good Morning America 20 hours ago .

President-elect Donald Trump's incoming White House press secretary questioned whether President Obama’s actions against Russia for an alleged cyberattack on Democratic political organizations may be out of "proportion."

"I think one of the questions that we have is, 'Why the magnitude of this?' I mean you look at 35 people being expelled, two sites being closed down, the question is, is that response in proportion to the actions taken?" incoming White House press secretary and communications director Sean Spicer said in an exclusive interview on "This Week.”

The White House announced Thursday that the president was expelling 35 suspected Russian intelligence operatives and sanctioning five Russian entities and four individuals in response to the alleged cyberassault that the U.S. says was intended to interfere with the 2016 election.

Spicer's comments are in sharp contrast to the response of some Republican congressional leaders, including House Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, who called the sanctions long overdue or an initial step.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trumps-in...as-russia-182914869--abc-news-topstories.html

even some republicans still believe in god and country......some don't care just want Trump no matter what and are willing to sell out the country to get their way!

Subhub you epitomize what is wrong with the Democratic party. You rant and rave about the sins of everyone that isn't a liberal Democrat but you haven't addressed what happened to to Democratic party and why it happened. Reality check, since Barack Obama assumed the Presidency the Democratic Party has lost around 1,000 seats in local, state and Federal elections. We had a couple of local people that did little more than file their papers in past years this year ran aggressive campaigns and lost to mostly Republicans. Any idea why that happened? Any idea what needs to be done? When president Obama took office the Democrats controlled the White House and both houses of Congress. They lost all that. The future? Any currently viable candidate for the White House on 2020 is going to be at least 70 years old. That will be a hard sell to Millennial's and younger

The White House announced Thursday that the president was expelling 35 suspected Russian intelligence operatives and sanctioning five Russian entities and four individuals in response to the alleged cyberassault that the U.S. says was intended to interfere with the 2016 election.
President Obama knew about the the Russian involvement for some time. Either he figured Clinton would win regardless or else he didn't care whether or not she won. The President's actions now is just pissing in the well before he leaves office.Trump's response is just damage control and minimizes President Obama's importance. If Hillary had won either the sanctions wouldn't have happened or Obama and Clinton would have been on the podium together announcing the sanctions

Subhub you epitomize what is wrong with the Democratic party. You rant and rave about the sins of everyone that isn't a liberal Democrat but you haven't addressed what happened to to Democratic party and why it happened

here we go again on the same thing ... dems losing... you need a new rant.... even you stated that you think it will turn in a few years
once people start losing health care... medicare and etc.... I'm sure there will be a few less republicans!

a few fools wanted to make a statement... they did!... lets see what it costs them!

you people on the right just keep supporting the communist party... it's what you like! and support!

President Obama knew about the the Russian involvement for some time. Either he figured Clinton would win regardless or else he didn't care whether or not she won
yes he did and admitted it.... but 2 things did not want to scare people away from voting... actually the voting was not tamperd with... they think... also EVERYONE thought Hillary had it!... so dole out the sanctions later!

Mostly because we have had a chickenshit president
that's because you support P u t I n.... I have already shown and posted most republicans favor him over Obama by a large margin.... hope you get what all you wanted in this..... I guess that makes your party proud huh?
especially with the first biz they do is to do away with healthcare!

The US was not invited to a meeting held Tuesday in Moscow between Turkish, Russian, and Iranian officials aimed at solving the crisis in Syria — and it's not the first time Washington has been left out in the cold.

Just when and where did I say this?.... you aren't up to old right wing tactics again are you... or is this just part of a conversation and you left out the rest?... you republicans are good at that.... called fake news!

you must hold a grudge for a while!...... we haven't had a decent conversation since the Reagan/Clinton thing

Last edited:
12936607_862654597197473_3476878258801111020_n.jpg
A mob of more than 1000 refugee men is said to have launched fireworks at the police. Refugee men shouted the Islamic battle cry “Allahu Akbar” and the fire brigade had to put out a fire in a church.
vorsicht-grosse-brandgefahr-bei-weihnachtsbaeumen-2-300x165.jpg
Source
Dortmund2.jpg
The Muslims set fire to a historic church, the Reinoldkirche.

strangely, a Muslim mob setting fire to the church has attracted little media coverage.

Insofar as the German media has covered this incident at all, it has tended to diminish it. Refugees attacking police? Boisterous New Year spirits. Refugees setting fire to a church? Firework gone astray. Muslims shouting “Allahu Akbar!” No doubt happy refugees celebrating the ceasefire. You get the idea.

3B8BB0BB00000578-4049442-image-a-21_1482259042679-618x579.jpg a4829cd0dd577572b86c9633f17767de5417188d.jpg

Back