Politics, Politics, Politics

Who pays for Medicare?
Medicare is funded by the Social Security Administration. Which means it's funded by taxpayers: We all pay 1.45% of our earnings into FICA - Federal Insurance Contributions Act - which go toward Medicare. Employers pay another 1.45%, bringing the total to 2.9%. (If you're self-employed, you must cough up the entire 2.9%.) The Medicare deduction on your paycheck might say FICA-HI. The HI refers to Health Insurance, and it's your premium cost for all Medicare coverage.
The article doesn't mention the additional .9% that went into effect in 2013 on earned income over $200,000

care to explain why this is ALWAYS one of your opening statements... how many times do I have to answer.... but like the social security... you have what you want in your head... and seem to be afraid to learn something new... because it goes against what you want to be right
If you have explained this before I must have missed it. I sincerely apologize, perhaps you could re-post it. Information like that certainly bears repeating

It would be easier to look and see how many times you asked the same question and I answered.. probably twice... but you have asked it more than once

you never ask me to repeat myself on the Reagan answers why is that?

Information like that certainly bears repeating

I will let you go back and look since I feel all you are doing is fucking with me

r212.jpg

Last edited:
the party of responsibility?????????????????????? I think NOT!

Sen. Murkowski: House GOP Killed Energy Bill to Attend Party
House Republican leaders abruptly stopped work on an energy reform package — effectively killing it — because they were in a rush to go to a party, Sen. Lisa Murkowski is charging. Murkowski, an Alaska Republican, tells the Alaska Journal newspaper that House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., chose to adjourn the House on Dec. 8 to attend a holiday party in New York instead of rounding up votes for final passage of the legislation. She claims Ryan and other House Republicans had tickets for a train ride to New York City for the party. "The speaker said, 'We've run out of time' because they wanted to get on the party train," Murkowski said. According to The Hill, the National Republican Congressional ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/15107161-e928-395e-a324-da1b8cbe059b/ss_sen.-murkowski:-house-gop.html

would that be Trumps... million dollar a plate dinner?... just guessing on that part

I will let you go back and look since I feel all you are doing is fucking with me
I suppose I am. You aren't very well informed and not that knowledgeable. Would should read something other than the dogma that supports your particular beliefs. People like you and the Tea Partiers are a pair on anchors that have outlived their usefulness.

I may be wrong but I think the maximum that can be charged for a political fund raiser is around $30,000 per plate. Million dollars a plate isn't possible

It is to get to attend... and meet and greet our new czar!

organized by his 2 sons at the trump hotel
but he is not making any money off this....... family might be though!
hell it was all over 2 different news channels yesterday

I suppose I am. You aren't very well informed and not that knowledgeable. Would should read something other than the dogma that supports your particular beliefs. People like you and the Tea Partiers are a pair on anchors that have outlived their usefulness.

if you can't dazzle them with brilliance..... baffle them with bullshit!

seems to be a motto the right lives by

It's going to get very "testy" anymore.... but this guy just thinks he can push his way into whatever he wants.... someone is going to have to step up and call his bluff!
are we going to do it... or are we more interested in doing biz with him... it looks like the majority of the right are warming to the idea of doing biz with him more than stopping his world wide aggression....at his current rate... and with the right more interested in the dollar than the country... soon they will be the world power and we will be begging them for aid!

Putin calls for strengthening Russia's military nuclear potential

Moscow (AFP) - Russia's President Vladimir Putin on Thursday called for reinforcing the country's military nuclear potential and making sure its missiles can penetrate any missile-defence systems.

"We need to strengthen the military potential of strategic nuclear forces, especially with missile complexes that can reliably penetrate any existing and prospective missile defence systems," Putin said at a defence ministry meeting, quoted by Russian agencies.

"We must carefully monitor any changes in the balance of power and in the political-military situation in the world, especially along Russian borders, and quickly adapt plans for neutralising threats to our country."

He said Russia's military had successfully shown its capabilities in Syria. "The Syrian army received considerable support, thanks to which it carried out several successful operations against militants."

Russia has flown an air campaign in Syria since September 2015 in support of President Bashar al-Assad, with its special operations contingents also operating on the ground in the country.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-ca...ias-military-nuclear-potential-101800687.html

just sabre rattling?.... big time!

NATO's 2nd-largest military is 'bending' to Russia — and leaving the US out in the cold

The US was not invited to a meeting held Tuesday in Moscow between Turkish, Russian, and Iranian officials aimed at solving the crisis in Syria — and it's not the first time Washington has been left out in the cold.

The US was also shut out of negotiations between Russian officials and Syrian rebel factions hosted by Turkish officials in Ankara earlier this month. Those talks ultimately led to a fragile cease-fire and evacuation deal in Syria's largest city, Aleppo, where fighting intensified in recent weeks.

Though the two countries are on opposite sides of the war in Syria — with Turkey supporting the opposition and Russia supporting Syrian President Bashar Assad — Turkish officials reportedly signed a Russian proposal to end the conflict, titled the "Moscow Declaration," during their meeting in the Russian capital on Tuesday.

"This is Turkey bending to Russia," Aaron Stein, an expert on Turkey and a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, told The New York Times on Wednesday. "This is putting a fine point on Turkey's policy of 'Assad must go' no longer being the policy."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/natos-second-largest-military-bending-173214526.html

this from a party that has shut the gov down how many times in the past several years... took 60 votes on the ACA and etc

Ryan Proposes Fines, Ethics Moves on Grandstanding House Members
U.S. Speaker Paul Ryan and his Republican lieutenants want to hit fellow lawmakers with fines and potential ethics violations if they engage in live-streaming or other disruptions on the House floor. The move is a belated response to this summer’s 25-hour sit-in by Democrats protesting Republican inaction on gun-control legislation. Under the proposed new rules package, which was seen by Bloomberg, members could face a $500 fine through deductions to their paychecks for a first offense of using electronic photography or audio or visual recording, as well as for broadcasting from the chamber’s floor. A $2,500 fine would be leveled for the next such offense and each subsequent violation. The new ...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/1d6576...eaf1d223a/ss_ryan-proposes-fines,-ethics.html

No middle class, no republic: GOP plans to destroy America’s safety net will also ******* democracy
Newt Gingrich openly bragged recently at the Heritage Foundation that the Trump administration and Republicans in Congress were going to “break out of the Franklin Delano Roosevelt model.” That “model,” of course, created what we today refer to as “the middle class.” Ever since the election of Ronald Reagan, Republicans have been working overtime to kneecap institutions that support the American middle class. And, as any working-class family can tell you, the GOP has had some substantial successes, particularly in shifting both income and political power away from voters and towards billionaires and transnational corporations. In July of last year, discussing SCOTUS’s 5/4 conservative vote on ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/2b2dcc...3310cbe/ss_no-middle-class,-no-republic:.html

you get what you pay for!
hope you trumpies are going to be happy!

hope you trumpies are going to be happy!
....Well, actually, I don't hope they're happy at all. In fact, I hope, if that happens, they're the first to suffer ... first to lose their jobs, first to lose their homes, first to file for bankruptcies, first to live on the streets, and first to commit the suicides. I'd love to see that, at least, before I go down.
....As I've said, I'm going to sit this first year of Trump out, and see what happens. Whatever happens, its ALL on the Republicans ... all of it , good and bad. They wanted the 'drivers seat' and they have it. If all the talk the past 6 years regarding replacing Obamacare, then showing they actually haven't got a plan (as suspected) is any indication of the next four years, its going to get better for a few and a lot rougher for a lot more people. Looks to me like we may be going to pick back up from GW Bush 2008. We'll see ... (to be continued)

Last edited:
....As I've said, I'm going to sit this first year of Trump out, and see what happens. Whatever happens, its ALL on the Republicans ... all of it , good and bad.

everything they are doing is not looking good for the middle class at all... some even seem to be gloating in it!... Ryan Gingrich and a few others....with all the tax cuts he has proposed.... and nothing to compensate really... plus with all the other bullshit they are planning....

everyone says we need to rebuild the Democratic party.... I say it's fine... just do a little more than promises... but the right is going to shoot themselves in balls in the next couple of years... Trump swung a lot of them in there.... but a lot vote for pres and not as many vote mid term and those mid term people normally know a little more about what's going on...I'm guessing things will swing back

Back