Politics, Politics, Politics

Released his health report by pulling a paper out of his pocket and showing it to a TV doctor.

Doctor made a good point that it looked like the report of a younger man.

Probably was!!

This is getting old and boring

its'snot whatitseems.....your problem is with spending all that time in the military... you have been told what to do all your life... and it's just got common place.... and now you fall for a con man selling you something that's not real... and you are still letting someone tell you what to do!

you want to talk about ******* money lets get into just how much they paid to try and stop ACA... 3billion?.... and Grassley and a few others that started out on that committee before the repub's decided they just couldn't go along with it... Grassley got over a million for speaking engagements at a couple pharm... events.... and he wasn't the only repub to do so

but just like the right or you anti-Hillary people want to push everything that is against Hillary and over look trump with mostly the same issues... and how about childrens health care which she has fought for since before she was first lady... and tried to push some health care when she was first lady... but Gingrich... like todays congress wanted nothing to do with it.... maybe charts do show she has got money from them... but she hasn't stopped pushing for health care or said anything about doing away with ACA... so that just shows all those donations does NOT mean she is being bought!

Released his health report by pulling a paper out of his pocket and showing it to a TV doctor.

Doctor made a good point that it looked like the report of a younger man.

Probably was!!
Trump does not and never has done *******
Trump does not *******, never has
Trump does not smoke, never has

The reason for the above is that one of Trumps older brothers was an alcoholic/ drinking problem and he made Trump(when he was young) promise him he would never ever do any type of *******, legal or illegal.

It is also the reason none of his ******* have had a drinking or ******* use problem, he sets the example.

This is also what has given him an edge in many of his business dealing, he has no major health issues.

If you want to criticize Mr Trump, then his health is not were you want to go.
Besides there is plenty to criticize him for, but his health and stamina is not one of them.

So Powell did the same thing and now wants a cover up of his own.
Yep,
All establishment political hacks have done something illegal or have dirt on them.
So when one of them gets caught doing something illegal, they don't rat each other out.

This is the real reason Hillary was never charged for things that would landed the average citizen in jail.

This also explains why Bush was never prosecuted of impeached for using illegal methods in getting what he wanted.
Or why Obama will never be impeached for going around congress illegally on many laws.

Hillary just made a hug tactical error politically by trying to blame Powell.

Powell tried to warn her not to do it, but she did anyway.

Some of the smarter people on here will know what i mean by her tactical error politically.

Hillary just made a hug tactical error politically by trying to blame Powell.

Powell tried to warn her not to do it, but she did anyway.
she didn't blame him.... the email's were discovered.... coaching her on what he did!
and the right was/is pissed he is being brought into it... well if they want to dig into ALL of her emails... you take ALL of her emails!
but that's not the republican way... they want to pick and chose what they want put out!

But anyone that is not voting for Hillary IS voting for Trump!

you can say you are voting for whomever and have a clear conscious that you didn't vote for Trump.... but we all know the other third party candidates do not have a snowballs chance in Hell of winning... and by voting the third party... you are just letting the Trump people gain that much more support!

well....... if that pic is you.... then good for you I guess
It tends to say a lot about what a person thinks of themselves when they choose an avatar solely focused on their genitals . Personally, I wouldn't do that unless this was the "comedy section" of the forum ... :p

And the Jackals pounce....
smiley-rolling-eyes.gif

I'm sure it makes you feel right at home, doesn't it TwoBi? You and the rest of your Bobbleheads ... View attachment 977847

Your post wasn't so bad, kind-of funny really as you insulted yourself too - but then your lap dog had to chime in (bully strength in numbers I guess). I thought intrepidcouple's comment was rather humorous and all you two can do is attack. Give it a rest, Trying to belittle others only breeds contempt and really has no meaning to who gets elected. It's not like we have direct political influence on current issues so bashing people into submission isn't going to change anything, nor will it prove your point of view.

I was gone over a long weekend and I come back only to wade through pages of more meaningless dribble on every political thread. New people are getting involved and all others can do is attack or insult anyone that has a different opinion. No wonder racism is still strong in the world, when we can't even respect other opinions.

Back