Politics, Politics, Politics

Good point, maybe somebody should tell the BLM crowd who are crying about statues until they are removed. They dont seem to know the history of what the are asking to be removed
Actually, it's you who seemed to be short on history. I'd tell you to read up but, if you haven't done it at this point... just go back to bitching on facebook.

Last edited:
the cigar wasn't lite when he shoved it in her cunt!
In defense of Bill "I feel your pain" Clinton, he never had SEX with that woman, based upon his own definition of sex, being intercourse. Bill never considered a blowjob actual sex ... which is why he said "its based upon what your definition of "IS" is .... LOL

Actually, it's you who seemed to be short on history. I'd tell you to read up but, if you haven't done it at this point... just go back to bitching on facebook.
The BLM crowd insisted on the removal of a Ulysses Grant statue!! Why because he owned a slave, but do they know the slave he owned was gifted to him at marriage and he freed the man. He fought to free black people from slavery.

Why have we also not heard from all these people that are so outraged about the Jacob blake shooting that he had a criminal record, a warrant out on him and had a knife in his possession, then resisted arrest. Why?? Because people dont care about the truth.

I will be the first to admit when a police officer does something wrong and i also dont have any problem with peaceful protest but the whole BLM movement is out of control and you cant reason with them.

The BLM crowd insisted on the removal of a Ulysses Grant statue!! Why because he owned a slave, but do they know the slave he owned was gifted to him at marriage and he freed the man. He fought to free black people from slavery.
Who when? Lots of groups since the beginning have been doing ******* under the guise of BLM. It's the curse of an organic group not have central leadership. That's some dunmbass ******* to go after Grant. He freed the slave, when he had no money and could have made money through the slaves labor, or sold him. Grant was a real hero and good man. Where was this? Ohio?

Why have we also not heard from all these people that are so outraged about the Jacob blake shooting that he had a criminal record, a warrant out on him and had a knife in his possession, then resisted arrest. Why?? Because people dont care about the truth.
Conflating issues. This issue is about the use of deadly ******* in a situation not warranted by it. As it stands, there were four officers around him, one hold his shirt. Do they not teach how to take someone down in an arrest? My last inquiry, physical interaction within an arrest is carefully and thoroughly taught. FOUR trained professionals, the suspect less than a foot away, and three minors within a yard, and the judgement was to shoot him? White guy shoots three people, during a riot, walks toward police with rifle in hand, is not stopped, is not questioned, goes home and sleeps in his own bed. You find nothing wrong this???
That's the truth.
His criminal record, or non criminal record, is not an automatic death sentence. Why is that relevant? If we executed lawbreakers for the hell of it, you'd be dead. That's just some stupid ******* people write to avoid the truth. Black lives have no value to law enforcement.

I will be the first to admit when a police officer does something wrong and i also dont have any problem with peaceful protest but the whole BLM movement is out of control and you cant reason with them.
Apparently not. We'll be holding our breath for that admission.

Back