Politics, Politics, Politics

Just as I always suspected. "Stand your ground" and "castle doctrine" are only for white people
So you know for sure the cops didnt announce they were cops, and just fyi the castle doctrine doesnt mean you just start shooting. I said the cops did a lot wrong in this case and may still get charged we will see.

Just as I always suspected. "Stand your ground" and "castle doctrine" are only for white people

So tell me if you think the Jacob Blake shooting was justified? One thing i have not heard from anyone bitching about this shooting is all the ******* blake did to cause this shooting. Maybe people need to learn the meaning of the word Consequences.

Resisting arrest, fighting with police, having a weapon and not following commands

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow used a pair of Obama-era photos of immigrant ******* — to accuse the Trump administration of “deliberately” hurting families, according to a report.

The liberal host opened the “The Rachel Maddow Show” on Tuesday with a scathing attack that included images of ******* lying on the floor while covered in aluminum foil-like blankets and other children held in cages, Fox News reported.

“In terms of permanent damage done to humans, in terms of the severity of the damage deliberately done to humans, the Trump administration, no matter what else they do, they will never ever get out from the shadow of the fact that they really did, as a policy and a deliberate practice, they really did take little ******* away from their moms and dads,” Maddow said.

“They outfitted the ******* with Mylar blankets and a lump of padding that was supposed to qualify as a mattress, and they told them to sleep on the floor,” she added as a photo of an Arizona facility from 2014 was shown, the network reported.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/18/rache...a-images-of-immigrant-*******-to-blast-trump/

Just a thought, The death of anyone should not be a political football. No one should be shot in their bed without warning. No one should be killed for fleeing a traffic stop . No one should be shot in the back at that point who's being threatened or in fear of their life from a person running away. No one should be restrained in any manner making it difficult to breath. I understand why at this point some scream it's a black issue, i think of the young white boy shot because his mom called 911 for help with a mentally challenged autistic baby. Many other people of all races who have been killed or injured by excessive *******. We should be better than that. Our police should be better than that. If you claim to be a American why are we arguing over civil rights. The very thing our nation was built around.
The other side i am very much against those who blame all law enforcement for the actions of a few. For every hot head there are thousands of hardworking fair minded people doing their best to keep us safe. We need to work with law enforcement to help weed out those who commit the offenses. Educate officers that protecting them is bad for their own good. Yelling ******* the police is not how you get the good officers support. They feel threatened, anyone would. Who knows if any of these most recent cases were in some way caused to some degree by frustration caused by words and actions of others who intended to do good. I think people should consider MLK approach. Be calm, consistent, and non violent. I heard him speak in
my youth. One thing i remember he never said all white people, it was some white people or some of that group. Careful not offend those who supported or at the least were not involved.

time for another Trump SCOTUS nomination.

I agree.
Just in time to help take down Sens Collins, Tillis, Gardener, and McSally.
Trump will, as usual, over play his hand and ******* any chance he had outside of red states. It will be a perfect reminder.
Bring it. And make it as aggressive and hardcore Trump supporting candidate as possible. Please.

time for another Trump SCOTUS nomination.

Justice Kushner has a nice ring to it, although Justice Cruz could work well too. Theoretically Trump could nominate himself.....and not even step down as President. There's nothing in the US constitution precluding Trump from being both the President and a Supreme Court Justice simultaneously.....guess we'd call him, President Justice Trump or Justice President Trump...maybe simply President Justice for short :)

Justice Kushner has a nice ring to it, although Justice Cruz could work well too. Theoretically Trump could nominate himself.....and not even step down as President. There's nothing in the US constitution precluding Trump from being both the President and a Supreme Court Justice simultaneously.....guess we'd call him, President Justice Trump or Justice President Trump...maybe simply President Justice for short :)
You really really hate America, don't you?

Just a thought, The death of anyone should not be a political football. No one should be shot in their bed without warning. No one should be killed for fleeing a traffic stop . No one should be shot in the back at that point who's being threatened or in fear of their life from a person running away. No one should be restrained in any manner making it difficult to breath. I understand why at this point some scream it's a black issue, i think of the young white boy shot because his mom called 911 for help with a mentally challenged autistic baby. Many other people of all races who have been killed or injured by excessive *******. We should be better than that. Our police should be better than that. If you claim to be a American why are we arguing over civil rights. The very thing our nation was built around.
The other side i am very much against those who blame all law enforcement for the actions of a few. For every hot head there are thousands of hardworking fair minded people doing their best to keep us safe. We need to work with law enforcement to help weed out those who commit the offenses. Educate officers that protecting them is bad for their own good. Yelling ******* the police is not how you get the good officers support. They feel threatened, anyone would. Who knows if any of these most recent cases were in some way caused to some degree by frustration caused by words and actions of others who intended to do good. I think people should consider MLK approach. Be calm, consistent, and non violent. I heard him speak in
my youth. One thing i remember he never said all white people, it was some white people or some of that group. Careful not offend those who supported or at the least were not involved.
Sorry i gotta disagree with some of what you said. You mention nobody should be killed for running from the police or shot in the back etc etc. But your failing to admit that in most of these cases they have been shot because of something they did that let up to the shooting. Its called a consequence. I didnt say all of the time and i am not saying every police shooting is a good shooting but i will say 99% of the time someone is shot there has been something leading up to the shooting that the person who was shot could have done to avoid being shot, its simple. Its called listen to the police when they give you instructions. Dont run. Dont reach in your pocket, dont fight and resist, etc. Do what they say and you wont get shot. Its kind of a shame that you have to tell grown ass men to listen to the police. Police are not walking up to people sitting in cars and shooting for no reason like is being done to them. Again. Not all police shootings are justified but most are whether people want to admit it or not.

your failing to admit that in most of these cases they have been shot because of something they did that let up to the shooting. Its called a consequence.
Ah, like for you, its ok to shoot an un-armed many in the back 7 times at close range because he's not responding to a verbal command, huh?
That cop was trying to ******* that man, period. Regardless! Hell, he could of only had on boxer shorts and done the same thing and you idiots would say the cop was justified ... and to think, you have issues with normal, early term abortions but not ******* of a grown human being. Wow! Talk about warped reasoning.

Republicans went on the offense Monday as both parties gear up for what is expected to be a contentious Supreme Court confirmation showdown just weeks ahead of the election, releasing an ad featuring Democrats essentially dismantling their current arguments with their own words.

“Not long ago, Joe Biden said that ‘the American people deserve a fully-staffed court of nine.’ We agree. Fill the seat!” Republican National Committee chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said, alongside a montage of Democrats arguing for the Senate to move forward with holding hearings for Merrick Garland in 2016.

Ah, like for you, its ok to shoot an un-armed many in the back 7 times at close range because he's not responding to a verbal command, huh?
That cop was trying to ******* that man, period. Regardless! Hell, he could of only had on boxer shorts and done the same thing and you idiots would say the cop was justified ... and to think, you have issues with normal, early term abortions but not ******* of a grown human being. Wow! Talk about warped reasoning.

Thats because a fetus cant listen to and make decisions mac. Come on. How does the cop know if that guy was reaching for a gun or if he had a weapon on him. The point is. Most of these guys could save their own lives but choose to not follow command and fight or resist or run , WHY?? Not saying all cops are perfect and non are racist or that all shootings are good but many of these guys need to take some personal responsibility.

Over 600 Cuban doctors, escaped from the communist nation’s medical slavery system, joined a global complaint before the International Criminal Court (ICC) this week against Havana, detailing the human rights abuses they endured and the damage the program ****** them to inflict on their host countries.

Cuban Prisoners Defenders, an NGO that advocates for the victims of the Communist Party of Cuba, initially presented a complaint against Cuba over its slave doctor system citing 110 defecting health workers before the ICC and the United Nations. On Tuesday, the organization revealed that 622 doctors — escaped from the slave doctor system and with experience serving in over 29 countries — had added their voices and personal experiences to the complaint.

Thats because a fetus cant listen to and make decisions mac. Come on.
Most Democrats have more concern with total reversal of Roe vs Wade, than anything. The embryonic stage of pregnancy is what most liberals wish to protect "Right To Choose". And special abortive rights allowances for later term pregnancies. Leave it to Republicans and the far-right evangelicals to take it to the extremes and claim we liberals wish to have the right to jerk a 9 month fetus from the womb kicking & screaming. Maybe that's happened, but it certainly isn't something that normal people would wish to protect. I know a lot of liberals & Democrats, and I can honestly say I know of none who comfortably support late term abortions.
If you wish to protect the rights of the fetus as a "human", you conservatives should look at the next 18-21 years AFTER the baby leaves the womb, and that's where you abandon your so-called "rights of the baby". Of course that's ALWAYS a Republicans argument on practically anything ... extremism ... whether its abortion, gun control, environment, etc ... and THAT'S not the way human society is moving, Alanm. Then Republicans wonder why they're losing their electoral base.
If we, as voters and citizens, are ever to shed our polarized politics, we need to remove extremism from the goal of our parties ... period! No negotiations will happen, otherwise, and we get what we have TODAY ... a President who wishes to actually part from a democratic process to a more totalitarian government.

Last edited:
Most Democrats have more concern with total reversal of Roe vs Wade, than anything. The embryonic stage of pregnancy is what most liberals wish to protect "Right To Choose". And special abortive rights allowances for later term pregnancies. Leave it to Republicans and the far-right evangelicals to take it to the extremes and claim we liberals wish to have the right to jerk a 9 month fetus from the womb kicking & screaming. Maybe that's happened, but it certainly isn't something that normal people would wish to protect. I know a lot of liberals & Democrats, and I can honestly say I know of none who comfortably support late term abortions.
If you wish to protect the rights of the fetus as a "human", you conservatives should look at the next 18-21 years AFTER the baby leaves the womb, and that's where you abandon your so-called "rights of the baby". Of course that's ALWAYS a Republicans argument on practically anything ... extremism ... whether its abortion, gun control, environment, etc ... and THAT'S not the way human society is moving, Alanm. Then Republicans wonder why they're losing their electoral base.
If we, as voters and citizens, are ever to shed our polarized politics, we need to remove extremism from the goal of our parties ... period! No negotiations will happen, otherwise, and we get what we have TODAY ... a President who wishes to actually part from a democratic process to a more totalitarian government.

Even though i am registered Republican how are my views on anything extremism, common sense yes, extreme no. I dont have a problem with early stage abortion. Never did. Late stage yes. Gun control and the Environment i would love to discuss because my views on those are not radical either on dont believe. They might appear radical next to someone who is a progressive.

Even though i am registered Republican how are my views on anything extremism, common sense yes, extreme no.
Well, there ya go, Alanm, you and I aren't as far apart on these types of issues than you think. I'm just moderate "left" and you more moderate "right". If all the politicians in Washington or in our states were that way, we'd all be able to return to productive government.
My *******, being a minister, is a bit more conservative ( actually way more so) on some issues, like abortion. When I was in my early 20's we (dad & I) had a fairly heated discussion on various topics after our Sunday lunch ... I believe it was during the Bush-Clinton election. Dad was so positive and critical of his position regarding abortion so I decided to challenge him on the topic with "what would you do if your ******* was raped and impregnated by a ******* or male of opposite color".
I won't go into detail of how it totally ruined our Sunday get-together, but it put dad in a corner he didn't like. I knew where he stood as far as us ******* were concerned ... as any normal parent would, so the discussion was over before it even began. I stayed at mom & dad's house a hour or so more, after dad went to his bedroom and closed the door. I called him later to apologize and from that day forward we simply didn't discuss politics.

Back