Politics, Politics, Politics

I have a degree in Science specifically biochemistry. I feel I’ve lost brain cells reading the stupidity nanci posted.
There is so many data sources for each individual to investigate, it staggers me that idiots post rubbish from right wing websites!

View attachment 3104566.... wow, I'm telling ya, B2W ought to be really proud that they have such awesome types of professions as members to its website. nanci, I'm trying to determine what credentials in meteorology or physics you have ... are you a climatologist, or astrophysicist, or geophysicist, or maybe an atmospheric physicist or glaciologist, maybe an oceanographer or just maybe a hydro climatologist? Where did you study? You sound "well accomplished and professional" with all your BS you're spilling. Maybe Trump should give you a job in his second term, huh?
.... Why do we need to know where that grocery cart is going, or who is pushing it, when you should be asking how to stop the grocery cart before it hits a brand new car, or causes a major accident? What you're refusing to accept is the fact that we've come a long way, in the past 40-50 years, in our abilities to predict unusual weather patterns, etc. Earth orbiting satellites and other similar technologies allow scientists to see the "bigger picture". They can study the ice cores in Greenland and tropical mountain glaciers responses to greenhouse gases. They study tree rings, ocean sediments, coral reefs, and layers and layers of sedimentary rock. They have determined that its been over 11 thousand years since the last ice age, but the most traumatic changes to the atmosphere have been taking place in the past 40 or so years with all the carbon dioxide and other gases that the advancement of man has dumped into our atmosphere. Technologies have brought us a long way "fast", but there's that old saying that goes "for every action, there is an equal reaction" ... Sir Issac Newton's 3rd Law. Do you know that Newton's 3rd Law also applies to the environment and weather pattern changes? We can see what carbon dioxide is doing to the earth's warming trends, but some folks don't wish to acknowledge that there needs to be some major adjustments made, or, that there is even a man made problem.
.... Did you know that atmospheric warming was first predicted by a Swedish scientist, Arrhenius, in 1896, when he noticed that carbon dioxide was collecting and building in the atmosphere, and he predicted then that carbon dioxide could alter the surface temperatures on Earth. Pretty smart guy, huh? And he didn't even have all the fancy, hi-technologies we have today.
.... The problem with you Trumpees is that you can't see the forest for the frik'n trees, and you refuse to climb a tall tree to see what lays beyond your own little, self-centered world you all live in. Deniability seems to be some kind of DNA trait you folks have when the changes around you don't agree with your convenient, little livestyles. And the REASON you can't predict global warming and where its going is because WE ARE ALREADY in the Global Warming storm ... you folks probably still don't even realize that the earth weather patterns are pretty much stationary ... its the Earth moving under those weather patterns as it rotates that provide us our day to day weather changes. Ever think of THAT? Over 95% of meteorologists, climatologists, etc disagree with your unsupported explanation of global warming, but, why should that phase an accomplished, well-read individual like yourself, right?
View attachment 3104567

I have a degree in Science specifically biochemistry. I feel I’ve lost brain cells reading the stupidity nanci posted.
There is so many data sources for each individual to investigate, it staggers me that idiots post rubbish from right wing websites!

nanci is "different" but not the worst we've seen here. Its these far right wingnuts that cause the real problem, just like the far-left. No one in these groups believe in moderation, just "extremism" to support their stupid goals of staying in charge of government regulations, etc. They're like packs of wolves, they have no individual thoughts. I swear if Trump said his farts would cure a disease, these fools would be lining up to smell one.
Anyways, I don't frequent this place near as much; like they say of trying to teach a pig to sing: "you're wasting your time and annoying a pig".

Well, you're the first person who has ever congratulated me on my quoque. :oops:
Thank you...I guess. Most people find my qouque tiny and unimpressive. 😞

And we are no closer to understanding the Unknowable using the scientific method, which by the way, was provided to us by the Creator.

...we can demonstrate that Epstein didn't ******* himself.

Yes, I know. We can use the tools provided by Creation to better understand Creation. Everything we haven't invented yet, already exists in another form. Everything we don't know yet is already known by God. I'm not brainwashed though. I recognize that the God who gave us limoncello and '67 Corvettes; also gave us AOC, who has helpfully pointed out, that we actually can't pull ourselves up by our bootstraps.

Sure I can. Look up at night.

And it is convenient, albeit limiting, for you to refuse to acknowledge that there is Creative Intelligence and Masterful Power in the universe greater than the smug dipnods populating this insignificant exo-planet. There are however, people who can help deprogram you from the Darwinian cult, but you have to want the help first. 😉
I got to say I fucking love this Nanci. I mean this is comedy gold for real. I love a good troll. Hilarious *******. And also .....Jeffrey Epstein didn't ******* him self

Good thing your degree was not in Political Science as you might be liable burning your degree. Like it or lump it Trump changed things. Undoubtedly in that discipline as I am composing this post there are textbooks written illustrating how Trump broke the rules and yet he won.

Last edited:
I guess there were Jews that were for hitler

Good thing your degree was not Political Science as you might be liable burning your degree. Like it or lump it Trump changed things. Undoubtedly in that discipline as I am composing this post there are textbooks written illustrating how Trump broke the rules and yet he won.

I guess there were Jews that were for hitler
Well I will say as a kid I was lied about Hitler being a racist. If you ever read Jesse Owens's wiki page it will tell you who shook his hand after Owens bested the Germans in Berlin 1936 (Hitler), and how the Democratic president of America at that time (FDR) could not even send him a telegram:

"In a 2009 interview, German journalist Siegfried Mischner claimed that Owens carried around a photograph in his wallet of the Führer shaking his hand before the latter left the stadium. Owens, who felt that the newspapers of the day reported 'unfairly' on Hitler's attitude towards him, tried to get Mischner and his journalist colleagues to change the accepted version of history in the 1960s. Mischner claimed that Owens showed him the photograph and told him: 'That was one of my most beautiful moments.' Mischner added: '(the picture) was taken behind the honour stand and so not captured by the world's press. But I saw it, I saw him shaking Hitler's hand!'", and

"Later, on October 15, 1936, Owens repeated this allegation when he addressed an audience of African Americans at a Republican rally in Kansas City, remarking: 'Hitler didn't snub me—it was our president who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram."[39][40]'"

Both quotes courtesy of "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Owens"

Similarly perhaps future historians may make similar retrospectives about Trump? :unsure:

Last edited:
Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) said on Thursday’s episode of Showtime’s “Desus & Mero” that Los Angeles gang members had more integrity than President Donald Trump.

Waters said, “This guy is a street player. He’s a guy that has conned folks. He has flirted with gangsters. I have worked in some of the toughest communities. I’ve worked with gangs, I’ve worked with Crips, I’ve worked with Bloods. And there’s more integrity in many of these young people in the hood than this man has.”

Wiki is not an acceptable source to quote . Even primary schools do not allow the use of wiki due to its inaccurate data

QUOTE="STIFFBBC, post: 2822659, member: 90107"]
Well I will say as a kid I was lied about Hitler being a racist. If you ever read Jesse Owens's wiki page it will tell you who shook his hand after Owens bested the Germans in Berlin 1936 (Hitler), and how the Democratic president of America at that time (FDR) could not even send him a telegram:

"In a 2009 interview, German journalist Siegfried Mischner claimed that Owens carried around a photograph in his wallet of the Führer shaking his hand before the latter left the stadium. Owens, who felt that the newspapers of the day reported 'unfairly' on Hitler's attitude towards him, tried to get Mischner and his journalist colleagues to change the accepted version of history in the 1960s. Mischner claimed that Owens showed him the photograph and told him: 'That was one of my most beautiful moments.' Mischner added: '(the picture) was taken behind the honour stand and so not captured by the world's press. But I saw it, I saw him shaking Hitler's hand!'", and

"Later, on October 15, 1936, Owens repeated this allegation when he addressed an audience of African Americans at a Republican rally in Kansas City, remarking: 'Hitler didn't snub me—it was our president who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram."[39][40]'"

Both quotes courtesy of "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Owens"

Similarly perhaps future historians may make similar retrospectives about Trump? :unsure:
[/QUOTE]

Good thing your degree was not in Political Science as you might be liable burning your degree. Like it or lump it Trump changed things. Undoubtedly in that discipline as I am composing this post there are textbooks written illustrating how Trump broke the rules and yet he won.

put it either in comic book or coloring book fashion so trump can read it!

Yeah, I knew you'd deflect yet again given your inability to provide any actual evidence.

You exist. (Unless of course, that's only a hypothesis.)

It most certainly is not irrefutable proof.

So I introduce as proof the entire Universe........aaaaand......it's not enough proof for you.
OK, I'll take away Proxima Centauri b. I have a beach house there and those Centauris are home owner association assholes.

It's obvious with you it doesn't matter what the evidence is

And it is obvious that you are so invested in testable hypothesis, that you cannot function outside your limited frame of reference. You mock sky fairies and then expect a response in accordance with your own religious beliefs. This is not unlike subhub, who presents a death-wall of bland links as his argument -- and is so invested in the technique -- that he regards himself as the winner, if the other poster does not present a death-wall of counter links in response. It's all he knows.

I'd be happy to entertain some masterful creator if....

You are already halfway there. You acknowledge that science fails to explain how it came to be. Loosen the bonds of your religion and open your mind a little more.

You on the other hand clearly start with an unyielding precept that there is a creator, and nothing will change your mind.

Nothing you have presented will change my mind. You are trying to convince me that because you don't know, then I should doubt. But you are confined in your little science box and I am looking up at God's Creation.

Last edited:
All the proof I need I got from the Star Trek series, especially Next Generation & Voyager.
just more undocumented ramblings from the tooth fairy.....someone who really does know the facts has already stated them but that was not good enough for dinker bell......……….......

you know...even an idiot in his own mind is convinced he is smart......kind of like what we have here

You exist
Yes I do...which is evidence I exist. It isn't evidence of sky fairies.
So I introduce as proof the entire Universe........aaaaand......it's not enough proof for you.
That the universe exists is proof the universe exists, not proof or evidence of where it came from.
Nothing you have presented will change my mind.
That's clear, you've made your unwillingness to think beyond your sky fairy dreams quite clear.

You've repeatedly claimed that the universe's very existence is proof of a creator. If this were true, who created your god? The creator's existence would be proof of the creator's creator by your "logic".

There is no more proof that God does NOT exist as there is that God DOES exist. So it is pointless to argue two points that happen to be on opposite sides of the same damn coin. Coming from a religious family, myself, I can ask questions that I know Science can't answer in disputing God's existence:
From Time ... "Science does not disprove God's existence":
• Why did the universe come into existence ... not how, but WHY?​
• What preceded the universe prior to the Big Bang "theory" of over 13 million years ago?​
• How did the first living organisms emerge?​
• How did the Eukaryota cells emerge from simple organisms?​
• Where did self-awareness & symbolic thinking come from?​
• Why is the universe so tailor made for the emergence of life?​
Second Peter 3:8 "One day is like a 1,000 years to God"
If you read the Old Testament, keep in mind that the events of the bible are often separated by thousands of years.​

So it is pointless to argue two points that happen to be on opposite sides of the same damn coin.
just about as pointless as trying to have an intellectual discussion with someone who thinks:
the earth weather patterns are pretty much stationary ... its the Earth moving under those weather patterns as it rotates that provide us our day to day weather changes

Science does not disprove God's existence
Yes, if you were paying attention, I've pointed that out multiple times.....oh yeah, you and your straw men army.
• What preceded the universe prior to the Big Bang "theory" of over 13 million years ago?
13 million years??? You mean 13.8 billion years. Of course that's over 96 billion in dog years. It would only be 37,808 sky fairy years based on your purported one day = 1000 year ratio.

Using your purported ratio with the universe/big bang starting 37,808 sky fairy years ago, recorded human history only began 5 days ago....what the hell took your god so long to get around to us?

Regarding your question, if your answer to what preceded the universe is god...then tell me what came before god. Who created god?
Why is the universe so tailor made for the emergence of life?
Well if the universe weren't suitable for the emergence of life, we wouldn't be here arguing about it now would we? This doesn't necessitate the universe being "tailor made", just that it happens to be suitable. Actually, the vast majority of the universe is very much unsuitable for the emergence of life. Why did your god waste so much space?

Yes I do...which is evidence I exist. It isn't evidence of sky fairies.

The Sky Fairy.....hmmm, Sky Fairy......wait, I've got it.......wasn't that a Datsun sports car from the '70s?

That the universe exists is proof the universe exists, not proof or evidence of where it came from.

The Universe exists and is evolving. For example: brainless, single cell creatures have become democrats.

The evolving Universe therefore had a beginning, which you (science) cannot explain. Your lack of exegesis does not constitute proof that God and Creation does not exist. It does however demonstrate that your thinking is constrained by the limitations of your religious scientific fervor.

That's clear, you've made your unwillingness to think beyond your sky fairy dreams quite clear.

Well yeah, I'd look really hot in a Sky Fairy (drop-top and pearl white of course). But they were JDM right-hand-drive only and are very hard to import now. But hey, a gurl's gotta have her dreams.

You've repeatedly claimed that the universe's very existence is proof of a creator.

Correct. Yes. Exactly........or maybe it's turtles all the way down -- you can't disprove that either.

If this were true, who created your god?

God is eternal. Shirley you know that. After all, you sound very much like a kid who was ****** to attend a humorless church, then later rebelled, and still holds deep resentment; which manifests itself as unnecessary loathing of spiritual belief.

Last edited:
Back