Politics, Politics, Politics

The Sky Fairy.....hmmm, Sky Fairy......wait, I've got it.......wasn't that a Datsun sports car from the '70s?
Can't address the substance, so....deflection
The evolving Universe therefore had a beginning, which you (science) cannot explain.
You haven't explained the beginning of the universe either...merely repeatedly claiming it came from fucking magic.
Your lack of exegesis does not constitute proof that God and Creation does not exist.
uh...yes I've stated that quite a few times now.
Well yeah, I'd look really hot in a Sky Fairy (drop-top and pearl white of course). But they were JDM right-hand-drive only and are very hard to import now. But hey, a gurl's gotta have her dreams.
Can't address the substance, so....deflection
God is eternal.
Prove your god is eternal. What did your god do for the infinite amount of time prior to the big bang? Sounds pretty damn boring.

How can your god be eternal but the matter and energy of the universe can't be? The universe grew out of the big bang (or possibly big crunch depending on various theories). That doesn't mean it didn't exist in some form prior to the big bang. We just don't know at this time what happened before.

Perhaps all the matter and energy from a previous universe collapsed into itself though a black hole and exploded back out into the inflation of our current universe.

Perhaps the universe is just a fart from the ginormous 12 legged beast of Gandromesh after eating too many beans 14 billion years ago. That wouldn't be "intelligent design" but could explain the Big Bang.

A group of parents in Madison, Wisconsin, has filed a lawsuit against the Madison Metropolitan School District (MMSD) for violating parental rights by implementing a policy that allows children to change their gender identity without parental notice or consent.

The Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty (WILL) filed the lawsuit in Dane County Circuit Court on behalf of the parents. According to a press release from WILL, the school policy, issued in April 2018, also instructs district employees to “conceal and even deceive parents about the gender identity their ******* or ******* has adopted at school.”

A group of parents in Madison, Wisconsin, has filed a lawsuit against the Madison Metropolitan School District (MMSD) for violating parental rights by implementing a policy that allows children to change their gender identity without parental notice or consent.

Only Marxist-government educators could convince themselves that they have the authority to intervene between parents and children, on a choice so life altering. Liberal arrogance in thinking they know best has reached an entirely new level.

And the concept will be fraught with failures in practice. This will ******* everyone at the school (teachers, parents and students) to be willing accomplices in the trans student's double life. It will be impossible to keep trans-kid parents unaware. The student's trans-name will be on papers and assignments (it's nanci's week to feed the turtle). Their trans-name will be on everyone's lips also, as no one in a liberal utopia dares misgender a trans-person, under penalty of ru-ru. Then suddenly at the arrival of the trans-kid parents, everyone is expected to revert to the name they aren't normally permitted to say. These idiots didn't even consider that the trans-kid parents may be volunteering at the library, snack-bar, etc.

It is completely unworkable and a gross violation of human rights -- ie, it's typical liberal policy.

I was a thin effeminate whiteboi and became a trans-girl at about 12, in a school with a dominant culture of Black masculinity. This was in the 2010's, when the trans-bathroom thing was still finding it's way. Myself and some other whitebois kind of drifted between femboy and trans-girl and no one was too concerned about which bathroom we used. The school was also overseas in a culture more expectant of whiteboi femininity and IR sex preference was readily available on social media -- the white girls gravitated to Black boyfriends as well. I loved being a young sissy.

Trans-youth is not a simple issue, but trans-youth are not going away. They are more visible than ever. This creates complex issues where everyone has valid concerns, but certainly all trans-kid parents are primary and must be advocating for their kid first, as they see to be best.

Last edited:
Creepy Joe had a sudden and unexpected WIN in the convention. I wonder who saw that coming?
left-arrow-20.gif

Looks like old man Bernie is getting "burned" again.

private schools are getting better and better

A biologically male teacher impersonating a woman is demanding that he be allowed to use the girls' bathroom with young students at a Madison, Wisconsin, elementary school. Naturally, parents freaked out. But the “transgender” activist is not giving up, accusing everyone of “transphobia” while threatening a “revolution” if he is refused permission to use the bathroom with girls 10 and under.

When outraged parents demanded that education officials do something about a grown man dressed as a woman using the bathroom with their little daughters, the administration apparently pointed to “best practices” suggesting that adults and children use different bathrooms. In response, the “transgender” teacher flipped out and posted a furious diatribe online accusing parents and officials of “hate.”

“I know, that doesn’t seem transphobic on the face of it,” wrote the Allis Elementary School teacher, a man named Mark “Vince” Busenback who now calls himself “Vica Steel” (shown), about the policy on adults and children using separate restrooms. “They want us to believe that it’s not transphobic, it’s just about safety and about 'listening to all stakeholders'.”

“I know, that doesn’t seem transphobic on the face of it,” wrote the Allis Elementary School teacher, a man named Mark “Vince” Busenback who now calls himself “Vica Steel” (shown), about the policy on adults and children using separate restrooms. “They want us to believe that it’s not transphobic, it’s just about safety and about 'listening to all stakeholders'.”

No biologically male people in women's bathrooms. No biologically male people! If I see you, I'm gonna kick you in the crotch and see if you can magically wish away your genitals.

At the Teens4Truth Conference, Ft. Worth, TX, Nov. 18, 2017. A physician who was in the Johns Hopkins Univ. Hospital group where "transgender medicine" was developed describes the lies, bad medicine, and fraud behind that movement. Quentin Van Meter, MD, FCP is a pediatric endocrinologist. He is a Fellow of the American College of Pediatricians and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists.

He's not exactly nobody...he's a devout creationist, with published articles at creation.com. It's difficult to follow his ramblings, but in some of his writings it appears he's one of those proponents claiming the Earth is only thousands or 10's of thousands of years old. His lecture, which some claim is "refuting the claims of evolution", is largely a bunch of citations showing certain others before Darwin had ideas of the Earth being very old and life developing/changing over time. He even states fairly early on that the purpose of his talk in the video is to show that evolution has ancient roots. I suppose there's lots of people who just want to believe in some version of a sky fairy, lack the education needed to understand evolution will suck that up hook line and sinker as somehow disproving evolution.

He doesn't even actually try to refute evolution in the talk. He just says he wants it taught in philosophy rather than science class, claiming it can't be science because (you'll love this) we can't reproduce a whole universe to test it....its the ultimate fallacy....god of the gaps X 10^100!
If you don't engage properly in school and learn to hone your critical faculties you are destined to look for theories and explanations that fit your own theories, rather than look at the evidence and then shape your ideas.

Lesbian activist is leaving the Democratic party over insane transgender radicalism

I don't conflate trans extremism with left wing politics. Many do. Maybe it's different in America.

Back