Politics, Politics, Politics

re: "All I did was suggest you were probably in favor of common core and it sets you off. Sad you are so touchy. I guess the truth really does hurt."

As usual, you toss up your hands and try to declare your innocents, falcond ... same as you did before. You talk at me in third person, as if I'm not here, knowing you're addressing me. You provoke an argument and then blame me for it when I respond. I'm not the one that's been chasing you around this thread with smart ass comments. I'm sure you've been miserable the past few months dying to get back on here and direct more BS at me. Its becoming more and more apparent that at least part of your medical issues are psychologically related. So, I'll tell you again, you quit directing comments at me and we won't have any problems ... otherwise, we'll continue having these confrontations and I'll continue telling you to "fuck off". Now, take the hint ... ok? Enjoy your thread and leave me the fuck alone.

Mac, I will VERY STRONGLY suggest you keep my health and welfare out of all future discussions or I will damned sure MAKE SURE you are banned. This time for good. Lying about someone's health, when you have no clue about it is one of the most corruptly evil things that liberals do constantly and I damned sure won't stand for it. You don't know me and you keep conveniently assuming (and yes, I will say it, like the ass you are) and throwing out allegations and suggesting they are truth in order to try to discredit me, which only seems to work in the reverse for you. But for people who stumble on this thread and see your crap attacking me, when they don't know me, they will assume you know what you are talking about, which we all know you NEVER know what you are talking about.

I usually give you one or two, sometimes more, insults before I report you, but this crosses the line.

Where, in what you cherry picked from what I said, did I address you in the third person? I said it directly to your face, as I would have if we were in a room together. I suggested you were pro-Common Core based on your past liberal support posts. Nothing third person about it. You really have some serious issues about people out to get you.

I am not out to start arguments with you, but your paranoia sees it that way. I could care less if you ever address me again, but just be sure that every time you spout your liberal point of view, I will be there to provide a counter to allow people to decide for themselves which point of view is right.

As for following you around, I don't have the time, energy, or interest to follow you around. You started this when you "welcomed" me back with your snide and backhanded compliments. I never posted to you first. You came after me. Moderators can check the posts and decide who started this crap again by checking the posts. Or they may be so tired of the arguments they just ban both of us. That is up to them. So now you are saying I am not allowed to post on threads you post on? Nothing like a little censorship when you don't agree with someone, eh? When I direct comments at you, it is usually in response to either comments you have directed at me or some BS liberal viewpoint you have posted that only tells half the story (if that much). Again, moderators can decide for themselves.

Telling someone to F off could be considered a violation of forum rules for language directed at someone.

You came after me.
Came AFTER YOU? Are you serious? Man, get a grip!
So now you are saying I am not allowed to post on threads you post on? Nothing like a little censorship when you don't agree with someones
I don't see where I've said you can't post on threads that I post on. Show me where I've said THAT ONE?
Stop it, falcond ... I'm serious. Or delete my posts from your thread, OR, simply tell me to stay OFF your thread ... makes no difference to me. But STOP this insane babble!

Came AFTER YOU? Are you serious? Man, get a grip!

I don't see where I've said you can't post on threads that I post on. Show me where I've said THAT ONE?
Stop it, falcond ... I'm serious. Or delete my posts from your thread, OR, simply tell me to stay OFF your thread ... makes no difference to me. But STOP this insane babble!

1. Did you or did you not initiate contact with me on this very thread upon my return with backhanded compliments, sarcasm, and snide remarks?

2. Did I ever address you, upon my return, or anyone else before your first post to me started the trend again?

The truthful answers are yes to number 1 and no to number 2. Both are provable by looking at the thread.

3. You can stop trying to bait me into censoring you. I told you I won't do that, because I believe, as our Constitution says, that everyone has the right to free expression. Although, I do reserve the right to delete anyone's posts on my threads that use TRUE hate speech. That has no place anywhere.

4. You did not SAY I cannot post on threads you post on. You are far too smart for that. But you strongly implied that I shouldn't and don't lie and say you didn't.

So, if you see my response as insane babble, then my pity goes out to you in your paranoid delusional state.

'Nuf said.

By seeing it for the last 40 years and having worked in fast food when i was young. Yes elderly people work there but usually.for them its just earning some extra money or to give them something to do.

Again i didnt say it encompasses the entire mcdonalds workforce but in general fast food and minimum wage jobs are unskilled labor and are payed as such. Just the way it is. No employer in their right mind is going to pay somebody $15 an hour or more to cook burgers
Because it´s lowly, lowlife work and beneath us, of course. If someone works their ass off and donates their sweat for a wage, i don´t give a flying f***k WHAT they´re doing, cleaning sewer drains, emtying trash cans, whatever, pretty certain that the person or corporation (also people now) employing them are DAMN sure making a livable wage and are able to keep up with their bills with it, they´re playing with some seriously bad karma if those they hire to do the sweating aren´t getting an income that they can at least live on.

Because it´s lowly, lowlife work and beneath us, of course. If someone works their ass off and donates their sweat for a wage, i don´t give a flying f***k WHAT they´re doing, cleaning sewer drains, emtying trash cans, whatever, pretty certain that the person or corporation (also people now) employing them are DAMN sure making a livable wage and are able to keep up with their bills with it, they´re playing with some seriously bad karma if those they hire to do the sweating aren´t getting an income that they can at least live on.

When the military starts making fair wages for what they do, then and only then am I willing to start talking about a fry cook making $15 per hour.

The only thing that ever goes up are the cost of living, the annual 100% ¨FOR¨ vote for the increase that the politicians give themselves and double digit increases in executive pay. Oh...one more thing...Hot Air!

Unfortunately thats not the way the world works.....your talking about every person who breaks a sweat making a living wage regardless of what they are doing.....thats a fantasy world.

Unfortunately thats not the way the world works.....your talking about every person who breaks a sweat making a living wage regardless of what they are doing.....thats a fantasy world.
Yes, much better for folks to work and yet go hungry, or at least fall further behind every payday. They don´t deserve more, apparently.

what they shouldn't expect a decent wage to live on?

They should, its called the american dream. You have to work for it and aspire to be better, too many people want everything handed to them in this country. Sorry to say but the world doesnt owe you anything. In this country you have the right to life, liberty and the PURSUIT of happiness. Not a free ride to it!

Yes, much better for folks to work and yet go hungry, or at least fall further behind every payday. They don´t deserve more, apparently.

Hey buddy, you think i wouldnt like more money and to make life easier but i am not bitching about it. i work hard and do the best i can and try to be better and strive to do the best i can.

They should, its called the american dream. You have to work for it and aspire to be better, too many people want everything handed to them in this country. Sorry to say but the world doesnt owe you anything.
Even Charles Koch said on a TV interview that the system is rigged for the wealthy ... don't take my word for it, WATCH the interview.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/charles-koch-economy-rigged-favors/2016/04/24/id/725473/

It's capitalism alright, but the monopoly game starts with each player playing under different rules.

Thats why i am working hard. So i can be rich and have the economy rigged for me...
It's called Crony Capitalism ... when you get to the point where YOU own the lawyers, own the politicians, own the judges ... you'll know you've made it in our current capitalistic system. Until then, you're just a "target" just like everyone else, but they prey on the weakest first, so don't worry.

Even Charles Koch said on a TV interview that the system is rigged for the wealthy ... don't take my word for it, WATCH the interview.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/charles-koch-economy-rigged-favors/2016/04/24/id/725473/

It's capitalism alright, but the monopoly game starts with each player playing under different rules.

I agree to some degree, but I think the system was infiltrated by some corrupt people (both political and non-political) and this led them to do anything, and I mean anything, to keep the corrupt power and wealth niche they made for themselves. Then, like a cancer, it spread.

I don't think the system is completely rigged, but you have to look hard to find a piece of the system that is not.

It's called Crony Capitalism ... when you get to the point where YOU own the lawyers, own the politicians, own the judges ... you'll know you've made it in our current capitalistic system. Until then, you're just a "target" just like everyone else, but they prey on the weakest first, so don't worry.
Very true. Unfortunately, I could not allow myself to start bribing judges and stuff like that (hopefully, things would never come to the point where i might NEED to consider bribing a judge). It's just not in my nature or the way I believe. Which explains why I will probably never be a billionaire. lol.

Back