Pimping

Any of you lovely ladies have a fantasy of being pimped by your bull for money? Any of you actually gone through with the fantasy? What was it like? Did he whore you out for cheap to make you feel even nastier or did he make good money off your body?
It is always very exciting to be paid to pleasure men and enjoy yourself too

When my bull would pimp me I didn't know about it. He would tell me to get all dolled up which I did then he would tell me a good friend is in town and I want you to treat him like you do me. When the black man shows up we chat for a bit while he feels my naked white body up. I then go to the bedroom with him and right before I close the door my bull says make me proud baby girl. After he says that my pussy starts running like a faucet. I do it all to this black man rim job, swallow his cum, fucks and cums in my pussy and asshole and I don't even know his name. Not all of them pee on me after they are finished degrading me but if they want to I will gladly do it. Afterwards they would be discussing how much I love bbc and all the nasty things I let them do. Driving home and the black guys cum is leaking from my asshole and pussy. I can still taste the cum I have swallowed and can still taste the asshole my tongue and lips have been on. I never shower when I get home because the longer I can smell all the sex I have had the more I enjoy it

Back