secured a job as a personnel assistant to a loan
executive. I ended up having a multi year affair
with him. He was more then twice my age, married
with a family and Black. There were times he
would ask me to help "close a deal" for him with
certain clients. I was never given cash right out
but I did get some nice bonus checks ;)
m (4).png

Not to get too technical, but in the spirit and honor of Rudy Ray Moore, y’all got it wrong. A pimp doesn’t send a bitch on the strip to get her paid. He does it to get him paid. I’d say that less then 1.5% of dudes on here would truly let their wives get really pimped. The pimp game is a cold business. Some of the photos of the lovely white women wouldn’t make it in the hoe game.

So I told a guy I’d been speaking to about this fantasy. We met on Saturday night, and enjoyed ourselves for a few hours. He played out my fantasy, was very rough, even spat in my mouth a few times. After he was done, he left £50 on the dresser and walked out. Haven’t heard from him since.

Now to find a bull who will fully pimp me!!
These one of my fantasy to pimp a wife

When I was young and entering the work ******* I
View attachment 2919637
love to see and hear more of your past

When I was young and entering the work ******* I
View attachment 2919637
Vegas is calling you name🗣

A black man that I have been communicating with for awhile has mentioned that he might rent me out to some of his business acquaintances. I am very excited to actually meet him and find out more about what he has planned. He has told me one scenario would be for my fiance to take me to a classy hotel to meet a guy (fiance would not accompany me to dinner); the other man and I would have dinner together, then proceed to his room for the night. Another scenario would be for me/us to pick up the man at the airport and either to to a hotel with him, or bring him back to our place, with fiance driving and me and the man in the back seat. My fiance would act as doorman, and open car doors for us, and open the front door of our house for us., then let the man have me do as he wishes.

Back