Pimping

I don’t know any couples that would allow the wife to be pimped out or even shared by her / their bull. However I do know of one couple where she is a real honest to goodness short hand meeting notes taker secretary not a personal assistant. The lady makes $45 dollars an hour when working in the office and $75 dollars an hour on the road. So between $90,000 and $150,000 a year. Her husband who is 15 years older is a fernsice accountand who make about $250,000 a year so they are not hurting for money.

One of her bosses made her an offer. She told him make the offer to her husband or she would inform the HR department. Well he did. The husband informed him to be tested in the presents of his wife.

The next business trip she went on she fucked the boss cross eyed. She not fucks two of the bosses regularly both at home in the city and on the road. Bare back until they are bone dry and their balls are producing dust bunnies.

She even fucks them in front of her husband.

She is always getting bonus cheque’s. Like one or two a month.

I don’t know any couples that would allow the wife to be pimped out or even shared by her / their bull. However I do know of one couple where she is a real honest to goodness short hand meeting notes taker secretary not a personal assistant. The lady makes $45 dollars an hour when working in the office and $75 dollars an hour on the road. So between $90,000 and $150,000 a year. Her husband who is 15 years older is a fernsice accountand who make about $250,000 a year so they are not hurting for money.

One of her bosses made her an offer. She told him make the offer to her husband or she would inform the HR department. Well he did. The husband informed him to be tested in the presents of his wife.

The next business trip she went on she fucked the boss cross eyed. She not fucks two of the bosses regularly both at home in the city and on the road. Bare back until they are bone dry and their balls are producing dust bunnies.

She even fucks them in front of her husband.

She is always getting bonus cheque’s. Like one or two a month.
my kind of gal.....a real business woman!!

I have a fantasy where guys tell me where and how to take a naughty pic for them personally and get paid for it , this turns me on so much

Any of you lovely ladies have a fantasy of being pimped by your bull for money? Any of you actually gone through with the fantasy? What was it like? Did he whore you out for cheap to make you feel even nastier or did he make good money off your body?
I have had this fantasy for a long time and had told my bull about it many times in the past. We have gone through with it a few times so far and it has been so exciting. He whores me out very cheap...

[QUOTE = "Magyar feleség, posta: 2585372, tag: 77055"]
Ez a legnagyobb fantáziám! Szeretném, ha engem fizetnének, és ezért mindent meg kell tennem a férfiakért.:szeretet:
Talán callgirl? ;)

View attachment 2877474View attachment 2877475View attachment 2877476View attachment 2877478View attachment 2877479View attachment 2877480View attachment 2877481

[/IDÉZET]
I would clean it after work!

Did a few times for a bull in the late eighties in Oxford.
Bit of a shock the first time but I soon warmed to it lol. Think it turned my bull on to be honest as he was always rampant afterwards
Loved acting the cheap skank though walking into a hotel and asking for the paperwork then announcing that sex without a condom was £20 extra. Leavin about 5 mins after he came and handing over my cash to my fella.
I also helped secure a few contracts for my boss in the early nighties in Bristol by entertaining clients whilst working for a struggling technology company.

Any of you lovely ladies have a fantasy of being pimped by your bull for money? Any of you actually gone through with the fantasy? What was it like? Did he whore you out for cheap to make you feel even nastier or did he make good money off your body?
yes, I have a few times for bull I was involved with, mostly loaned out but a few times definitely was paid for my services

So I told a guy I’d been speaking to about this fantasy. We met on Saturday night, and enjoyed ourselves for a few hours. He played out my fantasy, was very rough, even spat in my mouth a few times. After he was done, he left £50 on the dresser and walked out. Haven’t heard from him since.

Now to find a bull who will fully pimp me!!

So I told a guy I’d been speaking to about this fantasy. We met on Saturday night, and enjoyed ourselves for a few hours. He played out my fantasy, was very rough, even spat in my mouth a few times. After he was done, he left £50 on the dresser and walked out. Haven’t heard from him since.

Now to find a bull who will fully pimp me!!
Time to check in slut...

Back