Perception towards Indian women

My partner is of the same ethnicity as me and he does just fine:D I have had no complaints from any female friends or family either and we talk about this allot :) I've dated a few black men and white men to some good some bad, honestly this obsession some have with race amuses me its about the man not the race, and the content of his Character not the color of his skin. at least thats how my Indian ******* taught me to think:)
This is one smart lady with a great upbringing. My compliments to you for your honor and your family for bringing you up so well.

I have had three extensive relationships with Indian girls and found them to be outstanding! All were very shapely, attractive and smart. They were all shy at first but once they learned that they could trust me...they were open minded and willing to go sexually where ever I lead them. I liked that they all seemed naturally submissive and had an attitude of wanting to "please" a man. In turn...I wanted to protect them and give them some great "experiences"--and I believe I did--often!!!!(LOL). Looking back there was in one in particular that I let "get away" (she would have stayed if I had asked) but I was too young to know better--so i often think I might have made a huge mistake. So my advice to any of my male friends is--- if you get the chance---don't ever pass on an Indian girl!

yeah bruh I had that same experience. Love a sexy Indian woman!

Also, don't forget, aren't women sexually assulted in India more then anywhere? I ain't looking to be seen as an aggressor

Also, don't forget, aren't women sexually assulted in India more then anywhere? I ain't looking to be seen as an aggressor
No actually but its in the news allot since there was a really ******* ******* on a bus that got world wide attention it is bad for women in India though no denying that but its not at the top of the list as far as ******* of sexual assaults goes!! you have to remember there are 1.2 billion people in India. so in relation to population no thats wrong to, actually there are 85 thousand rapes a year in the UK but nobody talks about that Sweden has a huge problem with rapes but the left wing media like to cover that up, so does south africa think thats at the top! am not sure of US statistics. am sure though if the international media started reporting every ******* in any country like they have been doing in the case of India you would think that way! all I am saying is that yes bad things do happen to women in India but be careful of falling for the hype. there is more to this than you think.

http://www.more.com/news/india-*******-capital-world

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_India

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/India/United-States/Crime

http://www.wonderslist.com/10-countries-highest-*******-crime/

Last edited:
No actually but its in the news allot since there was a really ******* ******* on a bus that got world wide attention it is bad for women in India though no denying that but its not at the top of the list as far as ******* of sexual assaults goes!! you have to remember there are 1.2 billion people in India. so in relation to population no thats wrong to, actually there are 85 thousand rapes a year in the UK but nobody talks about that Sweden has a huge problem with rapes but the left wing media like to cover that up, so does south africa think thats at the top! am not sure of US statistics. am sure though if the international media started reporting every ******* in any country like they have been doing in the case of India you would think that way! all I am saying is that yes bad things do happen to women in India but be careful of falling for the hype. there is more to this than you think.
http://www.more.com/news/india-*******-capital-world
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_India
http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/India/United-States/Crime
http://www.wonderslist.com/10-countries-highest-*******-crime/

What's gang ******* in India, is gang bang in the west.

The above stat's in links my friend, are quiet less. A NGO here published gang rapes happen within rural areas every 20 minutes! I've discussed with very experienced members on B2W.... in good faith. They narrow down group sex, to matter of consent. However, pleasure for one woman becomes pain for another. This catacomb work's very weirdly. Gang rapists' might view group sex material online and get a notion, that women don't mind it. Why should she complain if sex with multiple partners, gives orgasmic bliss? But actual distinction is of intention. Interracial sex, is confusing. Some guy's just pm me to say "Wanna get blacked"? Do you guys...idealistically paint picture of a world where black men are "doing" white women, inclusive of Indians? (No offenses, only keeping a healthy argument) And hang on... what if Black women and White man aren't comfortable seeing eye to eye? Why has the black woman been left behind... ? With regards to gang-*******, these are masochists who hate women, in general. Disregard their success and wish to sweep them within four walls of a home. The case of Delhi victim, was abominable. :S

This.. is very sensitive phase for women worldwide, especially in East, where we besides *******, are resisting other factors of dowry demands, in law's harassment, professional demands and red tape handicap laws. Constantly put down by rude stares of underemployed youth and eve teasing, is unfortunately, a hard reality in India, with... chain snatching, the next marauder.

Methinks', women in west should "sympathize" and "mellow down" their hedonistic approach, otherwise horizon would appear bleak, in near future.

What's gang ******* in India, is gang bang in the west.

The above stat's in links my friend, are quiet less. A NGO here published gang rapes happen within rural areas every 20 minutes! I've discussed with very experienced members on B2W.... in good faith. They narrow down group sex, to matter of consent. However, pleasure for one woman becomes pain for another. This catacomb work's very weirdly. Gang rapists' might view group sex material online and get a notion, that women don't mind it. Why should she complain if sex with multiple partners, gives orgasmic bliss? But actual distinction is of intention. Interracial sex, is confusing. Some guy's just pm me to say "Wanna get blacked"? Do you guys...idealistically paint picture of a world where black men are "doing" white women, inclusive of Indians? (No offenses, only keeping a healthy argument) And hang on... what if Black women and White man aren't comfortable seeing eye to eye? Why has the black woman been left behind... ? With regards to gang-*******, these are masochists who hate women, in general. Disregard their success and wish to sweep them within four walls of a home. The case of Delhi victim, was abominable. :S

This.. is very sensitive phase for women worldwide, especially in East, where we besides *******, are resisting other factors of dowry demands, in law's harassment, professional demands and red tape handicap laws. Constantly put down by rude stares of underemployed youth and eve teasing, is unfortunately, a hard reality in India, with... chain snatching, the next marauder.

Methinks', women in west should "sympathize" and "mellow down" their hedonistic approach, otherwise horizon would appear bleak, in near future.
Very well said!

I have something of experience to add here. I have found indian women to be very balanced - they are quite mature in thought and good looking and have a pleasing personality. But this is based on one young lady and her friends.

And in general with all women - if you treat a lady with respect, and pay attention to her needs (not just in bed :unsure:), she will love you.

and people - please dont stereotype.

As I come from India, I was interested to know black men's perception towards Indian women. Whenever you guys see an Indian women do you feel the same way as you feel about other white women or something different. Do you find it more challenging and fun bedding an Indian women or just as usual.

here in thee uk there're two types of indian (i'll include pakistani, bengali, and south asian in general). there's the 'anglicised' ones who're likely born and raised here (myself), and there're the 'traditional' ones who're likely recent migrants or simply have lived lives here without engaging much in western society and culture.

the 'traditional' ones don't seem to spark much interest from men generally. i think they just seem too 'foreign' for any meaningful relationship, let alone sexual one to develop. the 'anglicised' or 'westernised' ones are very popular and get approached all the time by black/white/whatever type of men.

in previous work places, i was always very popular with the all the guys. i think the guys saw me as exotic. so much so i'd get bitchy comments from the white women all the time who'd have their petty little girl gangs and leave me as the outsider.

hubby and i have been swinging/cuckolding for about a year now and i can say that me being pakistani is a massive draw for guys in general. when fucking, guys will almost always make a big deal of it. personally it gets a little tiring to hear it but i guess we all have out fetishes. i prefer white nordic men so i'm no different.

Thanks, Serendipity for posting this subject...I've never had an "experience" with a woman of Indian lineage. But, because of my work, I've socially interacted with them. I have always found them attractive, yet very.....laconic, straight -laced, if you will. However, there was one young lady that I'd kinda developed an ongoing conversation with. She was quite attractive, but when she started to open up and give me some mentally stimulating conversation....I was turned on beyond words. Hell or high water, I had to have her..... She would give me an extra glance, or ask about me when I wasn't around the office. One day, I couldn't take it anymore. So I casually asked if there was some kind of attraction there between us. She flatly denied it and carried on as if nothing was said. We continued to speak to each other, but it was kinda different. Maybe it was a taboo thing on her part. Maybe it was me not wanting to offend her sensibilities. But the attraction was there and it was mutual. It was almost palpable. Well, I'm still hoping for the opportunity to finish what we both wanted for each other.. Damn, Asha'.....(smile)

Laconic: what an excellent word, D'Arcy.

IMO your error was asking her directly. Chemistry is like magic: once you put it out in the open it loses its mystique. I would've just flirted with her, with playful, light touching, and asked her out. Showing her with my actions I was attracted to her, not asking her a question about whether she was attracted to me.

here in thee uk there're two types of indian (i'll include pakistani, bengali, and south asian in general). there's the 'anglicised' ones who're likely born and raised here (myself), and there're the 'traditional' ones who're likely recent migrants or simply have lived lives here without engaging much in western society and culture.

the 'traditional' ones don't seem to spark much interest from men generally. i think they just seem too 'foreign' for any meaningful relationship, let alone sexual one to develop. the 'anglicised' or 'westernised' ones are very popular and get approached all the time by black/white/whatever type of men.

in previous work places, i was always very popular with the all the guys. i think the guys saw me as exotic. so much so i'd get bitchy comments from the white women all the time who'd have their petty little girl gangs and leave me as the outsider.

hubby and i have been swinging/cuckolding for about a year now and i can say that me being pakistani is a massive draw for guys in general. when fucking, guys will almost always make a big deal of it. personally it gets a little tiring to hear it but i guess we all have out fetishes. i prefer white nordic men so i'm no different.

I know many Indian's from the UK, including Pakistani ppl from places like Birmingham, and Indian's from London a place called Lester where I have friends. I would say that you been Pakistani, makes you rare as been Anglicanised/westernized , as most Pakistani's follow Muslim faith as do most Bengali in places like East London, and often tend to be more insular than Indians who are very insular too for the most part even though they are born in educated in and have grown up in the UK although most have friends of other races, when it come to marriage children sex family/relationships and even socially, they for the most part,stick to their own about 95% of the time maybe more. Most Indian females and males same with Pakistani, regardless of where they are born that I know, well over 95% of their social circle is Indian/Pakistani or south Asian. even the younger generation (teens,uni,college) and have also found this to be true in every country where they are either a minority or not indigenous! it is their strength they stick together and stick with there traditions and help each other out and family is very very important I have found, this is a good thing in my view, this is one reason among many why they do well in life. in America and in UK they only make up a very small percent of population but at education and in high professions. they make up a high percentage.

I was told by a Indian friend even though it is important to mix with others and different cultures and show respect for all, that they are of the view that looking after ones traditions culture putting ones people first is important to them because sticking together building strong cultural and ethnic foundations makes them strong as a people (better together than fragmented and lost).

I would also say that most whether young or old male or female are or lean toward been conservative by default.

Last edited:
thanks, splitter. Much appreciated.. The cat and mouse thing had been going on for a few months.....i just needed confirmation from from her...Indian women have a certain aloofness towards folks of a different...whatever, and I needed the clarity, family.

Back