Perception towards Indian women

Thanks for the response.
I remember when I learned about Hinduism in World Religions class, they talked about the caste system. Interestingly, as with my feelings towards black females, I find myself more attracted to the darker ladies.
I think their is enough blame to go around for the racist attitudes that unfortunately are everywhere and historic, from caste systems in Asia AND the often overlooked "caste" systems that have existed here in the states. While I don't lose sleep over these attitudes that exist it is disappointing, especially from "educated people" that should know better. I also believe that many of these notions are fueled or given life by socioeconomic conditions and fear.

I never date Indian or Asian women in generally,I know Indian women they are beautiful but I never I had close relations or friendship.The place where I coming from South Europe the majority are white womens so all my life the womens I had relationship and I date they are whites and few black womens.
Is here in UK when my world got bigger and more multiracial.

I never date Indian or Asian women in generally,I know Indian women they are beautiful but I never I had close relations or friendship.The place where I coming from South Europe the majority are white womens so all my life the womens I had relationship and I date they are whites and few black womens.
@zku121 Why don't you give it a go?

Believe in yourself, my friend. Expand your horizons and trust that you can expand the horizons of others.

I have had No complaints babe as for their over all perception? WELL LETS SEE IF I CAN MAKE IT BETTER:);)
View attachment 562065

SPICE IS NICE BOYS;) THEY PERCEPT MY DUSKY ASS JUST FINE,lol
SWEET!...i've actually lost count as to how many times i've...um...debated (?) over Desi's amazing derriere. And she has a beautiful mind! 'Cuz that's also important! :hot::) (actually more important, even...)

there is very much a culture of racism ingrained in south asian culture, certainly one which favours light skinned over dark skinned.

That particular favouritism has nothing much to do with race and has more to do with the fact that fair skin is seen as more attractive in south Asian cultures and that is nothing new it has been that way certainly in India for over a millennium it’s not racism in the way you would are trying to define it's not based on hate it’s cultural it’s no more racist than the culture that exists among white women who find dark skin more attractive.And it's also why the majority of interracial relationships among Indian women are with white men.

racism against black people is very much normalised. this is moreso with the previous generation of migrants (ie the traditional ones)

As for the traditionalists even that is not racism many of them were born in Africa went 2 school in Africa and had African friends it’s to do with tradition and preservation of culture allot of the Indian people you talk about in the UK originally came from east Africa allot from Kenya as economic migrants but a large part as refugees fleeing persecution from Uganda and Africans that were in power at the time having to leave there friends businesses and life’s behind so you can understand if some may have or have had certain perceptions of black men, but the vast majority did not they just want to preserve their traditions and it is a was more important to them than usual been in a foreign land so think your accusation of racism are a bit unfair though its does exist but it does in every culture.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when I learned about Hinduism in World Religions class, they talked about the caste system. Interestingly, as with my feelings towards black females, I find myself more attracted to the darker ladies.
The cast system in India is not based on skin color I have friends and relations many dark skinned people and light skinned from all different cast's

As I come from India, I was interested to know black men's perception towards Indian women. Whenever you guys see an Indian women do you feel the same way as you feel about other white women or something different. Do you find it more challenging and fun bedding an Indian women or just as usual.
Hello I have always wanted to date a Indian women but in Dallas, TX they seem to keep to their on race.. I find Indian women very attractive .. well hopefully one day some cute and open minded woman will give me that chance

I love Indian women look exotic with some of the nicest juiciest ass's around. Would love to he with one a least one before I kick the bucket. It seems harder to find any interested in black man :(

Mindy-Kaling-Topshop-2014-PaleyFest-Mindy-Project-Tom-LOrenzo-Site-TLO-3.jpg

Someone just messaged me saying "You're pride of India- a package truly delivered" , ha ha! :)

This may be an old thread. Read some interesting facts regarding a black man's desire in having an Indian girlfriend. Options are open IF black guy is decent, secure and doesn't have any intention whatsoever in making her 'breed with friends' fantasy. We remain loyally hooked with family values and won't serve individual ego's. I can't say much about Indians born and brought up in Western countries. Where I live, 95% are aloof about a black guy's presence in and around India. Possible sources visible to them and myself is - media (Will Smith, Denzel Washington), music (Seal, 50 Cent), sports (Jordan, Clive Llyod, Chris Gayle) and.... that is about it.

Someone just messaged me saying "You're pride of India- a package truly delivered" , ha ha! :)

This may be an old thread. Read some interesting facts regarding a black man's desire in having an Indian girlfriend. Options are open IF black guy is decent, secure and doesn't have any intention whatsoever in making her 'breed with friends' fantasy. We remain loyally hooked with family values and won't serve individual ego's. I can't say much about Indians born and brought up in Western countries. Where I live, 95% are aloof about a black guy's presence in and around India. Possible sources visible to them and myself is - media (Will Smith, Denzel Washington), music (Seal, 50 Cent), sports (Jordan, Clive Llyod, Chris Gayle) and.... that is about it.
Right

Back