Perception towards Indian women

Indian women are jus as hot as any other woman
I second what my brutha from anotha motha @pienman said.

I Also have a special fascination with Indian/Pakistanian/Bengali/Bangladesh/Nepalese women because of what I aspire to learn from certain ones with their mystique knowledge and wisdom in the sensual arts of pleasure like the Kama Sutra and Tantra-Yoga-sex. I've studied Budhism, Tantric-Yoga, the Kama-Sutra from Indian culture and the people who have developed those pleasurable-arts and techniques of sexual ******* get high praise from me.

My own personal story with an Indian girl was back in High-school. There was one Indian girl I was absolutely smitten by as she was indeed rare like a rose in the desert. There weren't many Indian girls that I could remember at the school in general and this girl was gorgeous. So I made moves to get her but she was dating an Indian guy who I happened to become good friends with at the time. I don't remember if I be-friended him because of the girl or I found out they were dating afterwards but I do remember he could draw pretty good so I had him do some drawings for me which I then passed off to other girls like they were mine. I think the Indian girl was interested in me too as she worked at a fast-food spot in the mall and I would go over to her job and flirt with her all the time and she started hooking me up with free food but we couldn't get together because she was dating my Indian friend.

He got jumped once by a few guys all at one time at a basketball court behind our school and I (single-handedly) went and defended him and the other guys ran off but not before he got a few teeth knocked out of him. Both the Indian guy and girl where in-debted to me after that. She invited me to her Birthday party she had and all of her Indian family was there and it was my shot to get in good with her and her family and you know what happened. I blew it chasing after a hot Spanish chic that showed up that I wound up leaving the party with. Nothing ever happened between me and the Spanish chic although I tried hard and followed her around everywhere she wanted to go. The Indian girl was mad at me for a few weeks for leaving her party and I never really recovered my ground with her.

I did meet a Bangladeshi girl one-time whom I got all hot and involved with and it was fun.I had some pics of her but the computer or whatever I had it on got either lossed or stolen. Man she had some huge tits too. All in all, I like all women but Indian women have a special place engraved in my heart for them. I'm still seeking an Indian Dakini (Female messenger of wisdom especially in those pleasurable arts I mentioned) so I continue my search and approach on Indian/Pakistian, etc. women for that type of affair. Oh I absolutely love Indian Food as well, Tandoori Chicken, Samosas, the deserts, all of the flavors and spices of Indian/Nepalese food are wonderful and I eat it at least once a week.

Black-N-White Themed Kama-Sutra Art work
7408158_orig.jpg

1719215_orig.jpg

491046_orig.jpg

My partner is of the same ethnicity as me and he does just fine:D I have had no complaints from any female friends or family either and we talk about this allot :) I've dated a few black men and white men to some good some bad, honestly this obsession some have with race amuses me its about the man not the race, and the content of his Character not the color of his skin. at least thats how my Indian ******* taught me to think:)
Good night people :sleep: don't usually comment but thought I'd get in on the conversation:) Hope I have not offended anyone and hope you don't mind:)
@Reshma Sharma - I respect what you are saying, took no offense to it and thats great that you have that perspective in which I wish everyone in the world would view people that way. What you have stated was the same thing Ghandi and Martin Luther King Jr. said how people should try to lead their lives. However you are on a site called 'blacktowhite', and on here there is a fringe group of people in society who do believe in extremes such as 'Black males with BBCs' are alphas, and white women are naturally submissive and lay over on their backs without question for a black man. Do all people believe that no, but here you will find those obsessions more pronounced.

Its no different than hanging out on some other websites online where its a magnet to get extremists espousing their views. But what I want to know is what is your curiosity for being on website of this kind if you did not have an initial curiosity about Blackmen and their gifted talents? After-all there is a lot of proof on here that a lot of Black men do have BBCs and are alpha-males especially when it comes to affairs of raw sexual lust, and hard-core sex and many women are programmed biologically to be submissive to displays of strong masculinity found in such men which is only natural. Any scientific study in evolutionary biology and the nature of attraction between men and women supports and validates such facts. In kind, I mean no offense to you as well. :bigsmile:

Last edited:
@Reshma Sharma - I respect what you are saying, took no offense to it and thats great that you have that perspective in which I wish everyone in the world would view people that way. What you have stated was the same thing Ghandi and Martin Luther King Jr. said how people should try to lead their lives. However you are on a site called 'blacktowhite', and on here there is a fringe group of people in society who do believe in extremes such as 'Black males with BBCs' are alphas, and white women are naturally submissive and lay over on their backs without question for a black man. Do all people believe that no, but here you will find those obsessions more pronounced.

Its no different than hanging out on some other websites online where its a magnet to get extremists espousing their views. But what I want to know is what is your curiosity for being on website of this kind if you did not have an initial curiosity about Blackmen and their gifted talents? After-all there is a lot of proof on here that a lot of Black men do have BBCs and are alpha-males especially when it comes to affairs of raw sexual lust, and hard-core sex and many women are programmed biologically to be submissive to displays of strong masculinity found in such men which is only natural. Any scientific study in evolutionary biology and the nature of attraction between men and women supports and validates such facts. In kind, I mean no offense to you as well. :bigsmile:
@bigblackbull76, you are always right at the point.

@bigblackbull76, you are always right at the point.
@serendipity - my sweet dear Serendipulicious babe, thanks for the compliment but I'm not always right and Lord knows there are a ton of people who would attest to that. However when I do try to make a point I try to do so with sound reasoning and facts to support them. Nonetheless babe thanks for showing a blackman some love. :blackheart::exciting::blackheart:

I Also have a special fascination with Indian/Pakistanian/Bengali/Bangladesh/Nepalese women because of what I aspire to learn from certain ones with their mystique knowledge and wisdom in the sensual arts of pleasure like the Kama Sutra and Tantra-Yoga-sex. I've studied Budhism, Tantric-Yoga, the Kama-Sutra from Indian culture and the people who have developed those pleasurable-arts and techniques of sexual ******* get high praise from me.

My own personal story with an Indian girl was back in High-school. There was one Indian girl I was absolutely smitten by as she was indeed rare like a rose in the desert. There weren't many Indian girls that I could remember at the school in general and this girl was gorgeous. So I made moves to get her but she was dating an Indian guy who I happened to become good friends with at the time. I don't remember if I be-friended him because of the girl or I found out they were dating afterwards but I do remember he could draw pretty good so I had him do some drawings for me which I then passed off to other girls like they were mine. I think the Indian girl was interested in me too as she worked at a fast-food spot in the mall and I would go over to her job and flirt with her all the time and she started hooking me up with free food but we couldn't get together because she was dating my Indian friend.

He got jumped once by a few guys all at one time at a basketball court behind our school and I (single-handedly) went and defended him and the other guys ran off but not before he got a few teeth knocked out of him. Both the Indian guy and girl where in-debted to me after that. She invited me to her Birthday party she had and all of her Indian family was there and it was my shot to get in good with her and her family and you know what happened. I blew it chasing after a hot Spanish chic that showed up that I wound up leaving the party with. Nothing ever happened between me and the Spanish chic although I tried hard and followed her around everywhere she wanted to go. The Indian girl was mad at me for a few weeks for leaving her party and I never really recovered my ground with her.

I did meet a Bangladeshi girl one-time whom I got all hot and involved with and it was fun.I had some pics of her but the computer or whatever I had it on got either lossed or stolen. Man she had some huge tits too. All in all, I like all women but Indian women have a special place engraved in my heart for them. I'm still seeking an Indian Dakini (Female messenger of wisdom especially in those pleasurable arts I mentioned) so I continue my search and approach on Indian/Pakistian, etc. women for that type of affair. Oh I absolutely love Indian Food as well, Tandoori Chicken, Samosas, the deserts, all of the flavors and spices of Indian/Nepalese food are wonderful and I eat it at least once a week.

7408158_orig.jpg

1719215_orig.jpg

491046_orig.jpg

You never forget your first. Not the first one you have sex with. Not the first one you truly fall in love with. Not the first one you fall in puppy love with.

I know many Indian's from the UK, including Pakistani ppl from places like Birmingham, and Indian's from London a place called Lester where I have friends. I would say that you been Pakistani, makes you rare as been Anglicanised/westernized , as most Pakistani's follow Muslim faith as do most Bengali in places like East London, and often tend to be more insular than Indians who are very insular too for the most part even though they are born in educated in and have grown up in the UK although most have friends of other races, when it come to marriage children sex family/relationships and even socially, they for the most part,stick to their own about 95% of the time maybe more. Most Indian females and males same with Pakistani, regardless of where they are born that I know, well over 95% of their social circle is Indian/Pakistani or south Asian. even the younger generation (teens,uni,college) and have also found this to be true in every country where they are either a minority or not indigenous! it is their strength they stick together and stick with there traditions and help each other out and family is very very important I have found, this is a good thing in my view, this is one reason among many why they do well in life. in America and in UK they only make up a very small percent of population but at education and in high professions. they make up a high percentage.

I was told by a Indian friend even though it is important to mix with others and different cultures and show respect for all, that they are of the view that looking after ones traditions culture putting ones people first is important to them because sticking together building strong cultural and ethnic foundations makes them strong as a people (better together than fragmented and lost).

I would also say that most whether young or old male or female are or lean toward been conservative by default.

i agree with almost everything you've said.

i'd add that the ethnic mix changes a little depending on circumstances. i had more non asian friends when i was working. i had more male friends back then (and not just the 'admirer' sort). i also had a much wider social circle as well. at uni my closest friends were a compete mix of ethnicities (uni itself is very diverse), but now almost all of my closest friends are muslim pakistani.

the funniest part is that my list of male 'friends', now, is more diverse than anything. lol

7408158_orig.jpg

1719215_orig.jpg

491046_orig.jpg

I will be very honest with you, we just moved from India to Birmingham, my husband waswho were used to enter her house out of city because of work and I had a female friend who has now went back India after living for 5 years in the uk, she was my neighbor and what she said I felt absolute shock. She had two black lovers and they both come at her place when her hubby is out for work and sometimes hubby is in but there was no negative behavior while I was used to hear her moaning. In few days she influenced me for cuckolding and I started to do research.
Few days before, it was our wedding anniversary and after everybody left, I opened it where I found a cb6000s chastity belt and an 8inch strapon. I tied my hubby around the bed's corner, locked him in chastity then fucked him with a strapon, We made a movie clip and I shared it with my friend who influenced me or this. She looked very happy and told me to open the doors at night when I will be fucking my hubby.

She came along with few other peoples and I felt like blushing but more happy also as everyone at neighbor now knows that who wear pants in our house. That night I fucked with a guy who had a 9incher and it was great.

The lady then introduced me to more men and this site helped me very much. I have sex with both black and white men and one guy @BBMax whom I requested to join this forum because he fucks very well and he brings his friends as well. We always book a hotel at Travelodge and all of them fill their cum in my ass which now bounces while I walk. Yesterday he came with his friends and we had a long discussion where we decided a roleplay that I would have sex for baby in front of hubby in full indian bridal makeup
so that my hand full of henna will be a great handjob experience for all and @BBMax would fuck me in the pussy and the rest of the guys will fuck in my ass which went very well. Hubby recorded us and we are still waiting for the good news.

It feels very great cuckolding, and for me black or white, both are interracial because we are indians.

I've had a Pakistani girl hit on me before on a sexchat site. It's a very interesting dynamic due to her having to keep it all from her parents due to her faith

I will be very honest with you, we just moved from India to Birmingham, my husband waswho were used to enter her house out of city because of work and I had a female friend who has now went back India after living for 5 years in the uk, she was my neighbor and what she said I felt absolute shock. She had two black lovers and they both come at her place when her hubby is out for work and sometimes hubby is in but there was no negative behavior while I was used to hear her moaning. In few days she influenced me for cuckolding and I started to do research.
Few days before, it was our wedding anniversary and after everybody left, I opened it where I found a cb6000s chastity belt and an 8inch strapon. I tied my hubby around the bed's corner, locked him in chastity then fucked him with a strapon, We made a movie clip and I shared it with my friend who influenced me or this. She looked very happy and told me to open the doors at night when I will be fucking my hubby.

She came along with few other peoples and I felt like blushing but more happy also as everyone at neighbor now knows that who wear pants in our house. That night I fucked with a guy who had a 9incher and it was great.

The lady then introduced me to more men and this site helped me very much. I have sex with both black and white men and one guy @BBMax whom I requested to join this forum because he fucks very well and he brings his friends as well. We always book a hotel at Travelodge and all of them fill their cum in my ass which now bounces while I walk. Yesterday he came with his friends and we had a long discussion where we decided a roleplay that I would have sex for baby in front of hubby in full indian bridal makeup
so that my hand full of henna will be a great handjob experience for all and @BBMax would fuck me in the pussy and the rest of the guys will fuck in my ass which went very well. Hubby recorded us and we are still waiting for the good news.

It feels very great cuckolding, and for me black or white, both are interracial because we are indians.
@edenmhs, wow!!!! that's pretty exciting and hot. I am really happy for you :)

Its only the girls who stick to the family….asian men love they white pussy
Not all I know many who will only go with Indian girl's another common misconception usually made by people who don't really know any or that many Asian/Indians/Pakistani people or much about their family life or culture apart from what they here which are usually stereotypical half truths put out by the media is that its not only Girls who get a hard time from parents and family for dating outside their ethnicity/culture but so Do guys to not as much but nearly, I have a friend Sanjay who's mom in front of me in no uncertain terms said she would not except a non Indian girl into the family when the conversation came up.

No thanks! As for your question why am I here all you need do is read my Information section, as for been specially curious about black men? No! I have dated men of all races and had no special interest for any of them because of their race I liked them as people. and I don't live my life or choose who I give myself to based on statistics study's or websites or porn and have no Intention of doing so or been drawn into any conversation about these things with you. Hope that answers your question.

Thank you:)

Last edited:
As I come from India, I was interested to know black men's perception towards Indian women. Whenever you guys see an Indian women do you feel the same way as you feel about other white women or something different. Do you find it more challenging and fun bedding an Indian women or just as usual.
I have had No complaints babe as for their over all perception? WELL LETS SEE IF I CAN MAKE IT BETTER:);)
Image000002.jpg

SPICE IS NICE BOYS;) THEY PERCEPT MY DUSKY ASS JUST FINE,lol

Back