Indian woman and Black Alpha males? And post some photos :)

There are MILLIONS of GORGEOUS, beautiful, FEMININE Indian women out there, with indian men practically forceed on them by their religion and culture... WIMPY, feminine, tiny little clit/dick indian men. I read somewhere indian men were complaining that condoms in America were too big lol.

Anyway these women are RIPE and primed for some strong, MASCULINE, Black Alpha males ready to tear their pussies apart. Is the time right yet, or not quite due to their continued religous and cultural oppression?

And let's see some pics of those beautiful indian women! Especially if they're fucking a long, thick Black cock! I saw a video recently of a gorgeous indian women being broken in by a BBC Black Alpha male with a gorgeous cock, you would have thought she was having an out of body experience! It was SO hot, her "husband" was jerking off to it and they were both talking Hindu as he was tearing her little pussy apart and ruining it for the cuck. So hot...

3412074797_107f79f5dd_o.jpg

indian-woman-and-african-american-man-kissing.jpg

Anyone know why this was moved to interracial photos forum? That is NOT what this thread is about!! Can someone plesae move it back to general?!

Agreed! The only problem with indian women is their wimpy, feminine, needle dick indian "men"! Lol. It's time for the flood gates for Black Alpha males to open up toward those gorgeous Indian women!! I think indian society (ready: indian men!) are keeping them down with their culture and religion. What does everyone else think?

Agreed! The only problem with indian women is their wimpy, feminine, needle dick indian "men"! Lol. It's time for the flood gates for Black Alpha males to open up toward those gorgeous Indian women!! I think indian society (ready: indian men!) are keeping them down with their culture and religion. What does everyone else think?
I definitely agree that it’s time for the “flood gates” to open up for us bbc men. Because I’ve found that Indian women definitely being repressed and are definitely shamed or misinformed about black men. Of course there are definitely being lied to about us. And are thought to fear us But of course there turned on but the thought of being conquered by this bbc They desire is. Just like most non black women. And their men secretly desire the thought of us black men dominating there women. The men secretly are turned on by our beauty and dominate energy…. But unfortunately I’ve never had an Indian woman yet. There a tough nut to crack. It’s my totally fantasy

I definitely agree that it’s time for the “flood gates” to open up for us bbc men. Because I’ve found that Indian women definitely being repressed and are definitely shamed or misinformed about black men. Of course there are definitely being lied to about us. And are thought to fear us But of course there turned on but the thought of being conquered by this bbc They desire is. Just like most non black women. And their men secretly desire the thought of us black men dominating there women. The men secretly are turned on by our beauty and dominate energy…. But unfortunately I’ve never had an Indian woman yet. There a tough nut to crack. It’s my totally fantasy

It is definitely a tough nut to crack... once religion gets into someone's mind, it's more difficult to overcome than anything else, even loyalty. It's the ultimate form of control!

Rare is it not.
A good friend through high school and college. Married and had children with a pale skinned Indian Hindu woman. He was a dark skinned Caribbean. Also the brother of a Black woman that I dated for a bit. Was involved with an Indian Sikh woman. Who bore his baby. I can name a couple of other examples. My experience is that it isn't super rare here in New York.

A good friend through high school and college. Married and had children with a pale skinned Indian Hindu woman. He was a dark skinned Caribbean. Also the brother of a Black woman that I dated for a bit. Was involved with an Indian Sikh woman. Who bore his baby. I can name a couple of other examples. My experience is that it isn't super rare here in New York.

Ha! nothing is rare in new york lol.

In general, VERY uncommon... to the point of rare.

Agreed... However my PERSONAL experience differs from the general perception.

Right, becase you live in ny, where there is a super heavy mix of races, unlike the rest of the nation and world. It's an exception. Even then, you've only known a few... very uncommon, considering.

The vast majority of Indian women are VERY close to their family and all the cultural expectations that come with that. I’ll just keep it 100, most Indians are extremely racist. I’d even say racism is a key part of Indian culture. So even if an Indian woman is sexually attracted to black men (many are), they almost certainly have parents, brothers, cousins who would not be cool with it at all. To avoid being disowned by their family they don’t get involved with black men. For this reason, I don’t pursue Indian women at all.

The only exception to this rule are the ones that have somewhat distanced themselves Indian cultural roots. Usually this means their families are either in India or a few states away, and they have more white than Indian friends. I’ve only been with 3 Indian women, but all of them were like this.

Right, becase you live in ny, where there is a super heavy mix of races, unlike the rest of the nation and world. It's an exception. Even then, you've only known a few... very uncommon, considering.
I didn't mention all the examples that I have. The subject matter doesn't merit that. I've agreed with you to the extent I'm going to. You seem to NEED the unequivocal... Oddly funny.

Last edited:
The vast majority of Indian women are VERY close to their family and all the cultural expectations that come with that. I’ll just keep it 100, most Indians are extremely racist. I’d even say racism is a key part of Indian culture. So even if an Indian woman is sexually attracted to black men (many are), they almost certainly have parents, brothers, cousins who would not be cool with it at all. To avoid being disowned by their family they don’t get involved with black men. For this reason, I don’t pursue Indian women at all.

The only exception to this rule are the ones that have somewhat distanced themselves Indian cultural roots. Usually this means their families are either in India or a few states away, and they have more white than Indian friends. I’ve only been with 3 Indian women, but all of them were like this.

Agree with ALL that - it's what I said above, except I didn' know that about the racism, but doesn't suprise me... Those wimpy indian "men" have to try and get aholt of their woman some how.

And again, i would add - you missed listing RELIGION as a primary means to control them... as it does everyone it infects and indoctrinates.

Back