Do “bulls” really think this works

So I know some people on here are legit, some are fake, some are guys posing as women, some are guys posing as BBC etc etc. But for the ones that are legit, does this type of stuff actually work? I’ve had several guys message me things like “tell your slut that I need to fuck her” or “hey bitch, show your wife my cock (insert pic of dick).” I had one guy that all I did was like a post of his. Then he messaged me saying he wanted to fuck my wife. I replied with I want to be 100% upfront with you where we are at, she’s interested but because of cultural and religious beliefs, she is hesitant.” Then he proceeds to try and push things forward. I let him know we need to take it slow with her and then he replies how I’m just teasing people . Like dude, I literally told you from the first message I sent, and btw, you reached out to me. I’ve had a few guys who seemed more understanding, they gave me some solid advice and told me how to progress it forward but not to rush or ******* it. If anyone knows anything about Indian culture, especially those who are traditional, it’s very different than western culture. My wife was a virgin when we met, they are very closed off and non expressive sexually. They don’t talk about it. I actually sat by an Indian girl one time at a party and my wife asked to switch places with me. I didn’t think anything of it, but later she told me that culturally since that other woman was married, it most likely made her uncomfortable that I sat by her. Out of all ethnicities, Indians stick to their culture the most. They have the lowest infidelity rates. I saw an article that was talking about how westernized India has become, that 70% of women who get married now aren’t virgins. Think about that if your from the US, or most other countries. 30% of Indians are virgins at marriage and that is the lowest it’s ever been. What is it in the US? Less than 2%. Anyways, the fact that my wife is truly intrigued and wants to actually have sex with other men is huge. She has a lot of mental hurdles to get over if it’s ever going to happen. So I guess the lucky guy who gets to have her pussy will be the one who is understanding and patient with all of this. If that’s not you, cool, you weren’t going to get it anyway

Most guys are just looking for easy sex, they just latch onto to the lifestyle to get laid. I think many think we are literally free on demand prostitutes.

The messages they send and way they communicate are ridiculous. I have only ever met guys that stimulate my mind and take it slow. If we meet and there is attraction both ways then the next step happens immediately.

So I know some people on here are legit, some are fake, some are guys posing as women, some are guys posing as BBC etc etc. But for the ones that are legit, does this type of stuff actually work? I’ve had several guys message me things like “tell your slut that I need to fuck her” or “hey bitch, show your wife my cock (insert pic of dick).” I had one guy that all I did was like a post of his. Then he messaged me saying he wanted to fuck my wife. I replied with I want to be 100% upfront with you where we are at, she’s interested but because of cultural and religious beliefs, she is hesitant.” Then he proceeds to try and push things forward. I let him know we need to take it slow with her and then he replies how I’m just teasing people . Like dude, I literally told you from the first message I sent, and btw, you reached out to me. I’ve had a few guys who seemed more understanding, they gave me some solid advice and told me how to progress it forward but not to rush or ******* it. If anyone knows anything about Indian culture, especially those who are traditional, it’s very different than western culture. My wife was a virgin when we met, they are very closed off and non expressive sexually. They don’t talk about it. I actually sat by an Indian girl one time at a party and my wife asked to switch places with me. I didn’t think anything of it, but later she told me that culturally since that other woman was married, it most likely made her uncomfortable that I sat by her. Out of all ethnicities, Indians stick to their culture the most. They have the lowest infidelity rates. I saw an article that was talking about how westernized India has become, that 70% of women who get married now aren’t virgins. Think about that if your from the US, or most other countries. 30% of Indians are virgins at marriage and that is the lowest it’s ever been. What is it in the US? Less than 2%. Anyways, the fact that my wife is truly intrigued and wants to actually have sex with other men is huge. She has a lot of mental hurdles to get over if it’s ever going to happen. So I guess the lucky guy who gets to have her pussy will be the one who is understanding and patient with all of this. If that’s not you, cool, you weren’t going to get it anyway
The 1st thing is that you have to remember that this is a fetish site first before it is a hookup site. Meaning, there are many people here who are more interested in exploring fantasies than they are about establishing real connections with real people. My personal thoughts, real people with real experience and real intentions approach people on this site no differently than they would approach them in a real setting. It always makes me laugh when I see people say things in their opening dialog with a couple (or a guy because couples do this ******* too) that they would never say to a person's face IRL. Anyone who comes at you that way is basically telling you that they are not really taking this seriously. I have been to splash mocha multiple times and trust me when I say that you will not find a more sexually charged atmosphere anywhere within the IR hotwife landscape. Hundreds of couples and hundreds of black men in a hotel for 3 straight days. Even in that environment where everyone knows what we are there for and everyone is down to fuck, people still approach each other respectfully.

No! A real lifestyle Bull knows that conducting himself respectfully at all times is not just a quality but a requirement in the lifestyle!

Lifestyle aside, being a jerk wouldn't even get you laid even in the vanilla dating market. The problem is that there are alot of losers from the vanilla dating market running loose in the lifestyle masquerading as Bulls.

The only reason why I am not concerned about them ruining the lifestyle for real Bulls is because their mannerisms and their lifestyle etiquette is unbecoming of a real lifestyle Bull! What I am saying is that a real Bull knows how to act so couple's do have a responsibility to adequately screen all Bulls to insure who you are dealing with a real Bull or a horny imposter?

Back