Perception towards Indian women

Indian
Someone just messaged me saying "You're pride of India- a package truly delivered" , ha ha! :)

This may be an old thread. Read some interesting facts regarding a black man's desire in having an Indian girlfriend. Options are open IF black guy is decent, secure and doesn't have any intention whatsoever in making her 'breed with friends' fantasy. We remain loyally hooked with family values and won't serve individual ego's. I can't say much about Indians born and brought up in Western countries. Where I live, 95% are aloof about a black guy's presence in and around India. Possible sources visible to them and myself is - media (Will Smith, Denzel Washington), music (Seal, 50 Cent), sports (Jordan, Clive Llyod, Chris Gayle) and.... that is about it.
Indianpride How I can send you email albertchip2015@gmail.com

As an Indian husband and Cuck I can tell you Indian women are scared from their husbands and in-laws if you give them freedom they will love to fuck black men as I gave to my wife. As a Hindu man I can tell that you will see at Spring Break Miami Beach Indian men if they tell their wives where they are they will insist to come. So these men lie.

That's one race of woman I haven't had yet but would love to one day. I've come across very attractive Indian women but truthfully wasn't sure if there attracted to bbc

As an Indian husband and Cuck I can tell you Indian women are scared from their husbands and in-laws if you give them freedom they will love to fuck black men as I gave to my wife. As a Hindu man I can tell that you will see at Spring Break Miami Beach Indian men if they tell their wives where they are they will insist to come. So these men lie.

Nonsense. Many brown men are well settled with a fair skinned women and vice versa.
What is there to be 'scared' about ... when she already has everything ?

Someone just messaged me saying "You're pride of India- a package truly delivered" , ha ha! :)

This may be an old thread. Read some interesting facts regarding a black man's desire in having an Indian girlfriend. Options are open IF black guy is decent, secure and doesn't have any intention whatsoever in making her 'breed with friends' fantasy. We remain loyally hooked with family values and won't serve individual ego's. I can't say much about Indians born and brought up in Western countries. Where I live, 95% are aloof about a black guy's presence in and around India. Possible sources visible to them and myself is - media (Will Smith, Denzel Washington), music (Seal, 50 Cent), sports (Jordan, Clive Llyod, Chris Gayle) and.... that is about it.

I can't stop staring at your display express, it'd be...so nice connecting with another desi girl... hooaah? ;)

Hello all. Great thread. It's crazy to say, but even after living in America all my life, born in India, and immigrated a longtime ago. I still have a hard time finding an indian woman. It's hard to break that diaspora or maybe they are not just interested in indian men when they come to America and want to try something different. But again, I welcome any indian woman in my life. They would be fun in bed for sure! No doubt!

Back