Partner count

Ouch i browsed these pages and now i feel like a slut. Some swingers for a few years with such low numbers. We enjoyed a open marriage for about twenty years. Often attending party's once a month. There were always a lot of extra guys as the groups were not couples only. I don't think i ever had less than five guys at a party. My first wild experience in college where i dated a linebacker on the football team. A good lover with a nice seven inch plus fat cock. I fucked him till he got a sore cock on our third date. That lead to me being at the frat homecoming party. Live band food drinks . I ended up with him in the basement in small room off a hall by the big room with a pool table. Nothing in there but a mattress on the floor. The guys playing pool gave him a high five on our way to that room. I knew later he had talked about his little nympho freshman. We fucked until he was not able to stay hard i was trying to get him back in the mood when one of the others came in hard and ready. One by one all five of the pool shooters took a turn. The music had ended upstairs . The party upstairs was over, those without dates found their way down to the basement and in line. Those with dates took them to their dorms or sorority houses then got in line when they returned. Between about 9:20 and 4:23am Sunday i fucked the whole house 23 guys. A experience I'll remember always. Not my first group thing but i was intoxicated the first time and it was only five guys. My first experience at multiple climaxes . I got off so many times and so hard i actually had sore muscles for a few days . A total count, in my lifetime no idea. It was a different time , no cell phones with cameras. The clubs didn't allow x rated photos to be taken. People were more discrete. In today's world you would be a web slut in a heartbeat. We left the lifestyle when Aids became such a problem. We were always careful but you just had to cope with is that new person as careful. Our sex together has always been good so we decided to walk away .

Three before marriage, but in HS its hard to say we actually did much, LOL. The guys didnt know what they were doing and I really didnt either. Then I got married at 18 yrs old. I have been married for 33+ years to the same wonderful man. I started experiencing other men in 2016, and have had 10 so far. Five of those have been in the past 6 weeks, and those five have all been black!! I start slow, but I do pick up speed!

Three before marriage, but in HS its hard to say we actually did much, LOL. The guys didnt know what they were doing and I really didnt either. Then I got married at 18 yrs old. I have been married for 33+ years to the same wonderful man. I started experiencing other men in 2016, and have had 10 so far. Five of those have been in the past 6 weeks, and those five have all been black!! I start slow, but I do pick up speed!
Does hubby know?

Back