Your wife's partner count

We have a black baby
WOW!!!!!! that is very exciting and must have been a Great Thrill when your exciting amazing white wife told you that she was having a black man's black baby. Were you with your wife and the black man that fucked his black baby into her, at the moment of conception?
Your wife is a very lucky Lady and you are very lucky to be her white husband and to Love her and her black baby and to help her raise her black baby.
You and your wife are very lucky to have been blessed with a black man's black baby.

Your wife having a big partner count just means that she won't have any issues giving it to me, so I can add to her partner count as well!♠️

I'm that guy at the gangbang who intentionally goes last just so I can tell your wife "I want what everyone else got and more"!!!♠️

81 men
73 black
8 white
Black only now , No white guys in 12 years
GIF by BET Awards

No idea. 70-80? with the majority being black men the last 7-8 years. Once she realized how much she loves BBC gangbangs she racked up the count pretty fast. I think she averaged about one a month the first year. Lots of trips to Boston and NYC😎
Congratulations on your lovely wife having been fucked by 7-80 men and enjoying BBC gangbangs.

Unknown for sure but over 65. Possibly near 100

I learned this after we were married.
Her first experience was at a Super Bowl party.
Several of the players from the basketball team were there (all black). She was drinking heavily and at half time she went into a random room and laid down. The next thing she remembers is waking up completely undressed and the basketball players are all there. Before she knows it she is getting fucked and giving a blowjob at the same time.
Her white boyfriend got to the party sometime after halftime and found her getting gang banged. Needless to say no more boyfriend.
She had sex with 6 to 8 guys multiple times . Possibly more than 8 she doesn’t really know how many. no condoms.
She went on to have 2 more GB/trains before the end of the semester

Before marriage
1 (me)
but she sucked several cocks lol

After marriage
20 not counting me
6 black (last black guy was her regular for about 2 years until she had to stop due to health issues)
7 latino
7 white

Congratulations to you and your wife for her having enjoyed being fucked by many cocks. Your wife has been fucked by 6 black men, the same number of black men that have fucked my wife.

Congratulations to you and your wife for her having enjoyed being fucked by many cocks. Your wife has been fucked by 6 black men, the same number of black men that have fucked my wife.
Thank you!! same to you and yours. It's been an amazing ride but unfortunately she hasn't played since Dec 2018 due to health issues. But we still have made amazing memories of dates and a few group meets and hours of vids and tons of pics

Sorry to read about her health. My wife has also suffered from serious health issues since 2008. But her health changes dramatically over time. We also have made many amazing memories of dates and many group meets / sex parties and many vids and pics. My and I are praying that she will soon be able to suck cocks again and enjoy swallowing men's cum loads again.
At least you still have the memories, videos and photos to enjoy with your wife. Most men are not as lucky as we are.

Back