Your wife's partner count

Kgolu

Male
What's your wife's partner count before and after you got married?

Before marriage:

48 Men
38 White
9 Black
1 Brown (Latino)

After marriage (3 years) :

15 men

12 black
1 white
2 Brown (Latino)

I think my wife has a preference since I've introduced her.

She has been going to the gym and focused on building her booty for a few years now. I suspect it's to attract black men which drives me wild

Last edited by a moderator:
1st wife before we started dating, 4 white men including me
1st time she got blacked was with ne in a hotel room when I invited a black friend of mine to meet us for drinks. She had no idea. She bought into it so fast it was stunning and for me it was also a lightning bollt. I insisted on the truth, that couldn’t have been her first bbc. She swears truth. We didn’t get married right away, but I never bothered wasting my time trying to get girls into swinging. They want black cock. So, since then, she had 1 white guy for the next 5 years and no kidding, over a 100 black men. One on one, solo, gang bangs, swing clubs. Natural whore for bbc. Non lifestyle things ****** us to divorce….but 2 years after divorce, while still setttling some legal things, she asked me if I still know any of our old friends. I asked her, you’re interested in another party? She laughed, said, yeah,. Bbc brought about our last time reunion, I set up 5 man all black gang bang. That was it. I still hope for another call but …you can’t go home again, again.

Had two serious girlfriends between her and my current precious innocent catholic schoolgirl wife, more about her all over this blog. Not really sure how many white men those two girlfriends had before me, but surely only one, me, while dating. I got first girlfriend blacked in Miami Beach on probably our 3rd date. No alcohol involved but Miami Beach offered other temptations. Met a guy while playing pool, he stood to the side staring at her. I told him to go say hello to her and to say he was friend of mine while she was in bathroom. I then went to bathroom to see if he was strong enough, no room for guys that chicken out. When I got out of bathroom, they were talking laughing, no big deal. He and I pretended to be buddies, I told him come crash at our place, don’t drive *******, etc. we got home, she took first shower, and came out to living room naked, I ******* you not. We both laughed and had her come closer, w pe touched, rubbed, adored, then I took her to bedroom, told him to stay put so I could first talk to her, never push it. She said she loved the attention, never made mention of black or white, I told him to come into help e hold her down while I licked her, and we never got that far he took his pants down, offered his bbc to her face and she went crazy on it.
She ended up moving to pacific nw, but had 2 more bbc before she left.

2nd girlfriend details in my next post. If you’re crafty on xham, a party video of wife 1 and a somewhat famous bbc. Slut wife named rachAel can be found. Nuffield sUd, it’s not my video, I ain’t getting in legal trouble.

Before marriage: Was a virgin till I was 21

3 Man
3 White
0 Black
0 Brown (Latino)

After marriage (35 years)

Lost count years ago but they have all been black :bigsmile:
Fantastic, proof it can, and is, being done. Proof that with experience, you girls (our wives and girlfriends and sisters and ex-lovers) had the fortitude to make no more exceptions. BIGGER BLACKER BETTER is one of our phrases to live by.

Attachments

• DSCN3333.JPG
    DSCN3333.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 149
  • DSCN3325.JPG
    DSCN3325.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 134
  • DSCN3324.JPG
    DSCN3324.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 138
  • DSCN3323.JPG
    DSCN3323.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 143
  • DSCN3321.JPG
    DSCN3321.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 138
  • DSCN3318.JPG
    DSCN3318.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCN3317.JPG
    DSCN3317.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 144
What's your wife's ******* count before and after you got married?

Before marriage:

48 Men
38 White
9 Black
1 Brown (Latino)

15 men

12 black
1 white
2 Brown (Latino)

She has been going to the gym and focused on building her booty for a few years now. I suspect it's to attract black men which drives me wild
Still looking

Hard to come up with hard numbers because the wife didn't keep count. I did that after we got married and in the LS.
Before we were married she estimated about a dozen or so black guys throughout H. S. And college with there only being 2 white guys, me included.
There is also the fact that she cheated for several years when we first dates and got married so I can't guage that but if her I figure how active she was after we started hotwifing I'll guess 20.
After we got in the LS openly 15 years ago we are just under 50 black guys. I'm including numbers from mandingo parties etc wherein she might have fucked 3 or 4 guys in an evening.

before we married, she never kept count. just by the stories, I would imagine anywhere from 40-50. mostly white and latino.

then we married, kept it vanilla for years, then we opened up cause she wasn't really into my fading latin dick, and I just count'ed a rough number from people we know, to lifestyle parties. I counted 35. 4 of them BBC"s as of the lately. She now has a regular Tuesday night date with her latin bull and an on/off butty call with 3 others, 2 of them BBCs. Life is good.

What's your wife's partner count before and after you got married?

Before marriage:

48 Men
38 White
9 Black
1 Brown (Latino)

15 men

12 black
1 white
2 Brown (Latino)

Damn you are one lucky cuck!!

Back