Your wife's partner count

Before marriage: One my husband

After marriage: My husband for the first 5 years
then with his encouragement 13 black men and counting.

You fuck one BBC you want to fuck them all !
Congratulations to you and your lucky husband for you having enjoyed being fucked by many 13 black cocks. I wish you great luck in trying to have all black cocks fuck you.

11 total.

6 before marriage (myself included, 4 white men and 2 black men)
5 after marriage (1 white man, 4 black men)

We've been on an indefinite hiatus after a bad experience, unfortunately. Hopefully she'll be down to do it again someday.

Last edited:
I met my then gf now wife in a swinger's club we were both regulars at and she was basically known by the other regulars as "the easy one". Always willing to fuck, bend over, suck dick, etc. Her reputation or very high body count wasn't an issue at all for me and she made it clear a relationship with her wouldn't change her sex life with other men, and openly wanted a submissive cuckold, so her girlfriends introduced us as most guys thought she was too slutty or only a hole. We're even more active now since marriage and fully living the lifestyle. She is not yet black only, but almost (80%), and I fully support her preference for black men. She now has a black boyfriend who regularly dates and breeds her. Also most of our friends are in the swinger community and have fucked her either alone or in group so I constantly hear stories about her body count and some guys tell me what they've done to her. She doesn't let me do anal other than using toys on her, and one black guy in our friend group told me she was the best anal he's had before she was my girlfriend. I've learned to accept it and she wants me to be happy and proud of her for her being "popular" among the guys.

Anyone else date or marry an "easy" girl? Or regularly hang out with men who've fucked her?

Even last Saturday the two bartenders of the club joined us after the shift and openly told the group they used to take turns in her in the bathroom stall during breaks when they just wanted to unload. She just giggled and her girlfriends laughed while awkwardly looking at me lol. Maybe she still does? Who knows

Last edited:
I met my then gf now wife in a swinger's club we were both regulars at and she was basically known by the other regulars as "the easy one". Always willing to fuck, bend over, suck dick, etc. Her reputation or very high body count wasn't an issue at all for me and she made it clear a relationship with her wouldn't change her sex life with other men, and openly wanted a submissive cuckold, so her girlfriends introduced us as most guys thought she was too slutty or only a hole. We're even more active now since marriage and fully living the lifestyle. She is not yet black only, but almost (80%), and I fully support her preference for black men. She now has a black boyfriend who regularly dates and breeds her. Also most of our friends are in the swinger community and have fucked her either alone or in group so I constantly hear stories about her body count and some guys tell me what they've done to her. She doesn't let me do anal other than using toys on her, and one black guy in our friend group told me she was the best anal he's had before she was my girlfriend. I've learned to accept it and she wants me to be happy and proud of her for her being "popular" among the guys.

Anyone else date or marry an "easy" girl? Or regularly hang out with men who've fucked her?

Even last Saturday the two bartenders of the club joined us after the shift and openly told the group they used to take turns in her in the bathroom stall during breaks when they just wanted to unload. She just giggled and her girlfriends laughed while awkwardly looking at me lol. Maybe she still does? Who knows
I would make an appointment with the doctor and get tested. You might be a walking vial of monkey serum by now.

Back