Ladies and gentleman. How many sex partners have you fucked ?

My wife, my second, has fucked well into the thousands, but she lost count about 45 years ago. By now, depending on how you figure it, she is easily past 5000. For me, I'm over 100, but I've been a cuckold since I was 19. I stopped counting at around 80, which was in 1975. At this point, I'm going on 7 years pussy free, because my penis has been placed in permanent chastity and won't be used for anything but to pee with. I was getting hand jobs about twice a month, but that is over. It's been 2 months since the last hand job.

This question does not make any since, I’m not sure how anyone could keep count of you are having sex with a lot of different partners, and of course age would come into play. For us as an older more experienced couple I’d say for me the lady well over 500 maybe even 700 plus, as for my man I would say between 300-500 Maybe!

This question does not make any since, I’m not sure how anyone could keep count of you are having sex with a lot of different partners, and of course age would come into play. For us as an older more experienced couple I’d say for me the lady well over 500 maybe even 700 plus, as for my man I would say between 300-500 Maybe!
Lots of happy fucking!!

WOW!!!!! You and your wife fuck around more than anyone else that I have heard of. You probably hold the World Record for an amateur couple, woman or man.

How many sex partners have i fu(ked? i've hardly had sex partners that i hadn't fu(ked. But i can recall 2 g!rls who chose to give me a BJ instead and left it there. i haven't fu(ked either of them but it was still a great experience. They joined forces in the "operation" to suck me off, and really did a great job; it was a FMF blow thing, so to say. All other sex partners i have had sexual intercourse with at one point or the other. :p

I hope my wife gets that much dick she close to 200 now!
WOW!!! Your wife has been fucked by 200 different men, your wife is a very lucky Lady. Now you want your wife to be fucked by 400 more men. That is an extreme amount of cocks fucking in your wife's cunt. Great luck in finding 400 more cocks to fuck your wife.

Back