How Many in One Day

How many cocks have you done in one day?

Could be oral or anal ?

What's your record

If you want your can break it down to white black Latino etc cut and uncut

Thanks

Sucked off six guys in one day - three straight after each other so I still had a mouthful of cum each time. It was awesome

Other three guys were spread out over a few hours.

All white - average size cocks except for one very large one :)

Also had a few threesomes - taking it he ass and mouth at the same time - also awesome :)

Have been with quite a few black guys but only ever one offs

I’ve only ever had one black guy in a day but have had 3 white guys in one day. Was on Grindr and went from house to house to house. First guy fucked me the second guy I just sucked off and the third guy fucked me! I felt amazing driving back home!

I’ve only ever had one black guy in a day but have had 3 white guys in one day. Was on Grindr and went from house to house to house. First guy fucked me the second guy I just sucked off and the third guy fucked me! I felt amazing driving back home!
Yeah, sucking one guy or getting fucked by one only makes me want more. Once I get started, I am insatiable. I just can't get enough cock once I start.

Is this a male or female question? Another question is it different cocks in a day or how many times have you taken a cock, like sometimes when I get gang banged I will fuck many different guys and some will fuck me two or three times So that can add a lot more numbers to the count. As for my man I would think the number is easier, he has had as many as 10 different cocks in one night, some more than once, but me the number goes way us as I have gang banged with more than 20 different men at a time and again some two or three times

There were four at once and poppers))))..I was just flying and everything got mixed up)))))..then everything hurt, but it was cool))))) 4 is my number)))).

Back