One night stands or long term?

As a black bull either would be beneficial. If they are in my same area, Destin Fla, then long term would be preferred. If they are visiting for the weekend or on a business trip then of course I would be down to fuck them and/or enjoy their lovely dick sucking skills. Both can be achieved it just depends on the situation. Please feel free to message me

Hotwives, Bulls, cucks what is your opinion? In this dynamic, do you enjoy more quality or quantity? Do you like to have several one-time encounters or establish long term relationships?
Well, ONS could be a horny and amazing game but in fact (I am looking back) for me it is only fucking brains out with a person in a very special situation and these situations are rare. You cannot find them. So far I prefere a longer term relationship to enjoy.

Hotwives, Bulls, cucks what is your opinion? In this dynamic, do you enjoy more quality or quantity? Do you like to have several one-time encounters or establish long term relationships?
I think this is one of them trick questions. Can I say both? It is always hot to fuck a new pussy, so one night stands, continually are hot. But I also want long-term where I can train the wife to be my slut and at my beck and call. It's fun to do any freaky thing that comes to mind, with another man's wife or girlfriend. So I guess the simple answer for me is that I want both. What can I say? I am greedy for pussy.

Back