One night stands or long term?

One offs mostly for us, like the variety .... she's had regulars, which has been fun for a while for her but after a while she gets bored. I love watching a variety of cocks go into her. We're not about dom/humiliation etc... so there's no need for a relationship, just hard cock.

See this post right here is why I personally don’t do long term and what I don’t understand about many of swingers ☝🏿☝🏿... why should I or any swinging male be committed to just your wife and no other women?? Espsically if your “bull” or long term swinging male is below age of 40?? Someone answer me this.
You’re not even committed to your marriage, but you’re holding me to a standard to be committed and dedicate my/our lives to just fucking your wife?? “The black guys are players”... why does this matter if you’re within a marriage?? The wife is not single herself? .. “found out they were married had gf” .... but you’re Married!!

This thinking is why I keep things short term. 🤣
I prefer long term but I would never insist my bull to not do as he likes. If he wants just me, fine, but if he has others, great for him. All I ask is regular testing

Definitely long term, :love::lips: It is all about building your relationship and trust with one another. I am not into multiple partners, but I never have been even in my younger days. It is not the way I roll. I am very fortunate to be in an exclusive relationship with my BF @TopCat and we are both very happy. There comes a time in life that you need to start to settle down with one guy that you have strong chemistry with and this is the guy for me, :wub::mstickle::devilish::sex:

Definitely long term, :love::lips: It is all about building your relationship and trust with one another. I am not into multiple partners, but I never have been even in my younger days. It is not the way I roll. I am very fortunate to be in an exclusive relationship with my BF @TopCat and we are both very happy. There comes a time in life that you need to start to settle down with one guy that you have strong chemistry with and this is the guy for me, :wub::mstickle::devilish::sex:
Mrs. @Mr&Ms TopCat is as wise as she is beautiful! :love::love::love::love::love::love::lips:

One night stands are a waste of time due to having to keep repeating the process of meeting females which in today’s world is draining. Would I be in an actual relationship man fuck no but long term FWB is great for or long term fuck buddys. I have a nice clean COCK 🐓 and I would like to keep it that way.can’t stick your dick in every “Venus Fly Trap” because you asking for a whole lotta of ******* you can’t get off you’re dick.✌🏾

Long term. There's things I like to do that can only be done with guys who I trust. I need the time to build that repport. Also it just makes it more comfortable and allows each other to learn thier partners body and what they like.
A pue pleasure having any sex with you

Long term for the cum play. I like raw and I like to have something for husband to play in.
That said also spontaneous can be amazing. Have to be safe though. Not into getting a rash, or worse.

Back