One night stands or long term?

I also have a long term boyfriend and my husband is also having mixed feelings...but it's so fun having a guy you can try new things with or buy new outfits for...

With your husband having mixed feelings, how do you deal with that? The hubby of a wife I had a long term relationship with told me once he would find himself becoming jealous while he watched me and his wife have sex. It was something he and I discussed it and just reinterated I am here to enhance not take away and that eased him. There is a lot of conversation and maturity that has to go into this dynamic.

I did alot of one nighters and short term flings in the beginning, now I definitely prefer longer term (months/years) with multiple play partners so there is no one exclusive relationship. That being said, the occasional one nighter on tinder or if I am away on a biz trip is still fun!

Nellie likes having a regular comfortable guy who she feels good with and explores with. But the ego boost of a pickup is so good for her self confidence and self esteem also. Fortunately, she does not have to choose one over the other.

Nellie likes having a regular comfortable guy who she feels good with and explores with. But the ego boost of a pickup is so good for her self confidence and self esteem also. Fortunately, she does not have to choose one over the other.
Nor should she have to!😎

it should depend on many things. If the wife rules her husband and wants to fully cuckold him she should have variety and long term. Each time a wife fucks another man the husband is made to admit that he is submissive to her and also that other men know. Having long term with one or more has advantages as well and also sends a strong message to the men. When a woman openly cuckolds her husband it is not just a physical thing but emotional as well

Back