One night stands or long term?

it should depend on many things. If the wife rules her husband and wants to fully cuckold him she should have variety and long term. Each time a wife fucks another man the husband is made to admit that he is submissive to her and also that other men know. Having long term with one or more has advantages as well and also sends a strong message to the men. When a woman openly cuckolds her husband it is not just a physical thing but emotional as well
Should be what the woman prefers, first and foremost. Not that she should disregard her hubby, etc but guys need to make it less about their eyeballs and more about the wife/gfs pleasure, dire tly and theirs thru hers

Should be what the woman prefers, first and foremost. Not that she should disregard her hubby, etc but guys need to make it less about their eyeballs and more about the wife/gfs pleasure, dire tly and theirs thru hers
i agree and well managed men do what is expected. my wife worked away and had guys wherever she worked and i often not involved unless it was finding recruoits

one night stands for me......i am already married and find if i try to start a long term relationship......they always want to fall in love......i need cock....not love....

Understandable, my wife prefers a long term thing but with only SO much attachment. Closeness but nothing like overly romantic to where he'd think she'd leave me, etc. Youve broken a heart or two along the way I'm sure?😁

one night stands for me......i am already married and find if i try to start a long term relationship......they always want to fall in love......i need cock....not love....
i think many women can fuck and not form attachments it is men who tend to become attached. i do not fall in love for sex but every now and then i meet a woman that i could live with and i have an intense desire to please. my wife fucks men easily but i am not so keen to fuck just any woman , there are men who are

One night stands with couples that are new are ok or with couples that want to try someone new... but when couples have over 50 plus guys validating them... yeaaaa you know that number is beyond that. I just dont want to take the risk with a couple that plays with just anyone and doesnt do a due diligence in their search. There are some guys that will stick their dick in about anything and couples that want their holes filled with about anything... I dont want to get punished for other peoples actions by catching something or getting into drama.

But to be honest, you cant really trust what anyone tells you until you build a relationship with them and they dont want to jeopardize the relationship
That's where me n the wife are at with our search for her first bbc . We dont wanna hurt ourselves trying to have fun due to the bull not being open and honest . We ask for current paperwork in order to move forward but it seems to push alot of guys away

I would prefer long term to build trust and consistency. It’s difficult and risky to have random one stands. All of couples are not consistent when playing with bulls and that leaves the bull no choice but to random meets with wives/couples to fill in the gaps. I’m only speaking for Atlanta GA area. I noticed here compared to other areas that couples/wives play with bulls on regular basis.

Back