One night stands or long term?

long term is better but one night often happen while searching for men or just by accident. When my wife worked in Atlanta she met seven different men in order to find two regulars for the year she worked at Home Depot. This can have unexpected consequences, we were at home and had not had anyone around for a while when three men asked to visit , so she had a morning afternoon and evening but then the same thing happened the next day. Men will come and go and due to circumstance are not able to visit routinely. When she first started she went fishing at the locsl club and had a few one nighters before finding regulars. Try to enjoy whatever happens

long term is better but one night often happen while searching for men or just by accident. When my wife worked in Atlanta she met seven different men in order to find two regulars for the year she worked at Home Depot. This can have unexpected consequences, we were at home and had not had anyone around for a while when three men asked to visit , so she had a morning afternoon and evening but then the same thing happened the next day. Men will come and go and due to circumstance are not able to visit routinely. When she first started she went fishing at the locsl club and had a few one nighters before finding regulars. Try to enjoy whatever happens
Wish I met her lol

Long term, one night stands are beyond risky unless there is some comfort built up. I dont do couples that are into quantity.. they just playing with fire.. the risk is just too high for my taste

I’m with you here. I prefer long term. One for the connection and second because of risk. When I find a couple collects bulls with a lot of one night stands I walk away.

Hotwives, Bulls, cucks what is your opinion? In this dynamic, do you enjoy more quality or quantity? Do you like to have several one-time encounters or establish long term relationships?
Long term. If your contact(s) are far from you, you don't get to see them all the time. Establishing a relationship with them is paramount.

One night stands with couples that are new are ok or with couples that want to try someone new... but when couples have over 50 plus guys validating them... yeaaaa you know that number is beyond that. I just dont want to take the risk with a couple that plays with just anyone and doesnt do a due diligence in their search. There are some guys that will stick their dick in about anything and couples that want their holes filled with about anything... I dont want to get punished for other peoples actions by catching something or getting into drama.

But to be honest, you cant really trust what anyone tells you until you build a relationship with them and they dont want to jeopardize the relationship

Last edited:
Back