One night stands or long term?

Contrary to many here, after more than a few awkward situations, we moved to pretty much one night stands only. We might be an exception, but we don’t do humiliation or cuck per se. We are very much in love but have sexual preferences and desires that we enjoy together. Given my small penis we started to get into the lifestyle. Our problem early in the search for a “regular“ was guys getting either emotionally attached, trying to get with her without me, or starting to cross that line where it’s not just a fun night. Hard to explain. We just decided to give up looking for that one guy and maybe see a guy 2-3 times but no commitments or expectations for more. We are selective, we don’t just meet and have sex, but for us it keeps things fun and no complications. It works for us. At the end of the day do what you feel comfortable with and what works for you both. Stay safe!
great couple
wish you all the best

I like a combination of both. I have a few long-term partners. The sex is wonderful because we have a connection, they are skilled and considerate, and we know each other’s likes. On the other hand, a few one-night stands adds variety. The sex can be hit or miss. However, sometimes I meet a wonderful man who might become a long-term partner if he lives in our region.

The more mature that a bull becomes the more that he should expect his sexual encounters in the lifestyle to become more intimate and frequent and many times what will determine that is appearance, chemistry, and performance!

Personally I prefer to be able to visit a hotwife and use her holes at will because we are in a relationship. I love being given the privilege and honor from hubby's of being able to fuck their wives regularly as their bull and leaving them stretched and filled for their hubby's as a show of my gratitude and appreciation for allowing me to be an intimate part of their relationship. ❤♠️😎

Long term is the ideal we seek always. It is, however, extremely difficult to achieve because, as hard as a relationship between just TWO people is to maintain, it's even harder to do when three people are involved. The logistics involved from a time, distance and frequency aspect are very hard to get to align to the satisfaction for all concerned. We've had the ideal only twice over 30+ years in the LS! Is it worth the time and trouble? Yes, it is when all things align. It's proof of the old adage that anything worth having is worth the trouble is true. As with all things, it requires great communication across all participants and mutual respect.

I like a combination of both. I have a few long-term partners. The sex is wonderful because we have a connection, they are skilled and considerate, and we know each other’s likes. On the other hand, a few one-night stands adds variety. The sex can be hit or miss. However, sometimes I meet a wonderful man who might become a long-term partner if he lives in our region.
Agreed

A bit of both is always the best option ;)

Depends.

At designated events (like a Bliss Cruise or hotel takeover), a sexy hookup based on chemistry is fantastic.

Back home (we typically travel 500+ miles for events), establishing something ongoing with an awesome gentleman Bull is the gold standard

Back