One night stands or long term?

Mostly we’re open to short and sweet but with the right person it could be repetitive if the vibe was right with us 🙃

Hello this bbc bull is searching for a latin or white women indeed of a sexual encounter nature. Due to this Covid, my need for sex is rapidly increasing. Weather long term or one night stand, who's to say? Are there any ladies in the Northern California area available, please message me.

My wife had several long term relationships, including the horse-cocked black man that lived with us for 3 years as her second full-time husband. Some men would last for several months, but she had many, many, many one night stands or for a week or weekend. Probably the total number of black men to get their cock in her is between 150-200.

Wow! I tend to analyze a lot - acknowledge the real truth and desire, weigh the circumstances, blah, blah, blah, etc., etc., etc. I've primarily had 1-time or short-term relationships in the lifestyle and many were good. There are many benefits to the longer-term situation that are significant - safety, familiarity and perhaps more openness to experimentation. Last, human behavior is not consistent. Too many conflicts matrixed with too many different sets of circumstances.

With all due respect, and apologies if I offend anyone but...at the end of the day, if the pussy (or cock) is that damn good, get it as often and as much if you can, be it from a single person, a few hand-picked regulars or a true ltr. Good, plentiful orgasms and spending time with people we like are what make us happy, and if that's not what we're in the lifestyle for, why be in it??

I've personally come to prefer a small number (yes, just one if she blows my mind as well as my dick) of regulars but will not say "no" to the 'right' one-time encounter.

I would much prefer long term, you get to know the person for whom they really are, develop somewhat of a rapport with him/ her. Build a trust...someone you can always go to for good quality time. But a one nighter is ok aswell, but just isn't the same. I guess it would have to depend on the situation. I'm still searching for a female( s) or couple(s) that I could possibly indulge in a long term with, this bbc needs some fun. Any in the Northern California area available please reply.

Back