Old Black people should also benefit from white surrender

We had an elderly black neighbor who was such a lovely man and would make an effort to chat to us , hubby eventually invited him one Sunday afternoon for dinner , he arrived with flowers and wine , great night , as he left he wanted to know if we would like to use his pool as it’s sitting there doing nothing , following weekend we used it , Stu supplied drinks and swam with us , as he got out I noticed his huge lump in his wet bathers , hubby nudged me with a smile , wet we sat around but I couldn’t keep my eyes away from Stu‘s huge cock , my nipples were hard and I was wet , I needed to go to the bathroom , Stu showed me where it was as we walked his cock just wobbled side to side , I just had to feel it , he just dropped his shorts letting me feel it , back at the pool as we swam Stu sat on the edge with his cock and balls hanging , I swam over and sucked him , it was so big , later he fucked me .

We had an elderly black neighbor who was such a lovely man and would make an effort to chat to us , hubby eventually invited him one Sunday afternoon for dinner , he arrived with flowers and wine , great night , as he left he wanted to know if we would like to use his pool as it’s sitting there doing nothing , following weekend we used it , Stu supplied drinks and swam with us , as he got out I noticed his huge lump in his wet bathers , hubby nudged me with a smile , wet we sat around but I couldn’t keep my eyes away from Stu‘s huge cock , my nipples were hard and I was wet , I needed to go to the bathroom , Stu showed me where it was as we walked his cock just wobbled side to side , I just had to feel it , he just dropped his shorts letting me feel it , back at the pool as we swam Stu sat on the edge with his cock and balls hanging , I swam over and sucked him , it was so big , later he fucked me .
Probably one of your best fucks!

of course... old blacks deserve white mouths sucking them as well... this goes without saying... its our responsibility
1737840173.gif

My time in the UK working for two black brothers in a pub they owned , they were both in there late fifties very friendly but nice I got a lot of attention from both guys and I loved it , one evening as we closed up they asked if I would stay and have a ******* with them , we chatted for a while about my life and hubby asking if he minded me working in a pub owned by black men , laughing I told them he loved the idea , it tuned him on, bot smiled giving me another ******* , Greg stroked my cheek asking me do I like black cock , I reached down feeling his now hard cock , yes , Allan came over and removed my dress panties and bra , both got naked , I sucked there cocks to a wonderfull hard erections , then letting them both fuck me , it became a common event twice a week , I even let some of there friends use me as well.

Back