Old Black people should also benefit from white surrender

So hot thinking of my wife serving an older black man in my moms nursing home. He looks about 80 but gets around fine and seems to have a good body from what I can tell. Talked to him several times and a very interesting man. I told my wife once after we left him that he was checking her out and maybe she should do some community service. She didn’t really take it as seriously as I meant it, but pretty sure he would not pass up on it.
I had a friend that was in a nursing home, she had a young black aide that would visit her in the middle of the night fucked her good, she would call me after her Left and give me the details while I jerked off

Wow! Yes, not often chatted about but totally agree with the idea. I remember before I ever got my wife to open to black men, I had a much older man that would come into my office. He owned the company that he was purchasing product for and I could tell he was quite the player. He often talked ******* and would tease the girls on my team. Many times I wondered if he was nailing some young white hottie. I also would dream of what his pecker would look like. He was very confident nd domineering guy, I am sure he hit it hard.

With their experience, Old Black People (men and women) would be perfect teachers for white girls ! I've always been moved by these pictures ! The Old warrior has his trophy at least. Testimonies welcome.. View attachment 5434427View attachment 5434428
We were se. Of the 1st generation to fully enjoy white soft body and not be disowned by family. I confirmed that when I slept with my 1st milf in the late 80s hmmmmm I can almost still taste that hairy pussy hnmnm

Back