Old Black people should also benefit from white surrender

My wife used to take on a 74 yr old black man. He couldnt get hard all the way so she would just suck him off...his cock was still massive. She would take care of him every couple of weeks. The loads he would shoot into her mouth and on her face and tits. HE was such a generous man

Hubby reminded me about a guy we housed from Africa he was in the UK for a month working in his office being a friend we offered him a room with us , Raual was 58 , slight , bald with a white beard , one morning Steve got showered then left for work , hearing them both leave I stayed in bed for an extra snooze , waking up I decided do the washing , now I don’t wear anything in bed so I was wondering around the house naked , knowing Raual must have washing to do I went to his room as I opened his door there he was totally naked half asleep but displaying one huge thick half hard cock , I stood still but couldn’t take my eyes of his body, he looked up , hi Kim , he handed me his undies do you need anything else , I leant forward to take them he held my hand pulling me on the bed , couldn’t help myself I reach out and grabbed his cock , he held my head , Steve told me how great your body was I’m now very convinced , he tongue kissed me as I layed next to him it felt so nice , I went down his body reaching his cock it just fitted in my mouth but only got a few inches in he pulled my body over his face and ate me we were in a 69 position for ages before he pushed me on all fours and fucked me, for a 58 year old he had so much energy and passion I loved having him while he stayed with us .

How the table has turned... when i was younger i was more into older men... now that i am 50+ I have started to enjoy the younger men. Although my current partner is a married man a few years younger than me with his wife's approval.

Back