Hello All you great people,

Just found this forum and i love it! Firts time I rubbed my limp clit to orgasm purely on text.
Ofcourse I had to make an account. About me:
Dutch white limp clit loser, 46 years old, pregnant look and fully limp. 3 years and 11 months pussyfree (big celebration next month).

I truly believe only black men should be allowed inside white pussy and i'm doing everything i can to make white women go black only.
Also I love to make black men humiliate me for being a white limp clit loser and I also help them bring them in contact with white women to fuck.

I will be pussyfree for the rest of my life and always try to get as much bbc in white women, it has become my actual sexlife.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220723-121957.jpg
    Screenshot_20220723-121957.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 219

Just found this forum and i love it! Firts time I rubbed my limp clit to orgasm purely on text.
Dutch white limp clit loser, 46 years old, pregnant look and fully limp. 3 years and 11 months pussyfree (big celebration next month).

I truly believe only black men should be allowed inside white pussy and i'm doing everything i can to make white women go black only.
Also I love to make black men humiliate me for being a white limp clit loser and I also help them bring them in contact with white women to fuck.

I will be pussyfree for the rest of my life and always try to get as much bbc in white women, it has become my actual sexlife.
have you, do you use a cock cage? did a tight cage shrink your dick like that?

Welcome to the site and cuckold community as well. I love your post very passionate
As a limp micro pepe sisicuckold myself, I most definitely can relate

yes you are right.I do have an 9" BBC

Welcome, glad to see another white male loser joining us xx

What a pretty picture!!

Back