Old Black people should also benefit from white surrender

My wife’s black lover is in his seventies, his cock is almost twice the size of my white cock. He has more stamina when he’s fucking her , she is his first white woman he had fucked . giving her multiple vaginal orgasms something I have never been able to do as my little white cock is unable to touch her sensitive vaginal areas or go deep enough , I also only last a few minutes at the most before dribbling my cum , he fucks her harder longer giving her so much cum harder , deeper into her cunt than she had ever experienced before him . He also repeats after my wife sucks his cock hard or masturbating his cock telling him she needs his black cock fucking her tight white married cunt again then turning to me telling me to tell him to fuck her cunt .
I get total sexual satisfaction watching and listening to them and masturbating.

Last edited:
My wife’s black lover is in his seventies, his cock is almost twice the size of my white cock. He had more stamina when he’s fucking her giving her multiple vaginal orgasms something I have never been able to do.he also he repeats after a short break with her either sucking or masturbating him .
I get total sexual satisfaction watching them and masturbating.
you should get in lon that action !! Offer to suck his nuts while he nuts in your wife.m everyone wins andnthenmoncemyiu kick his nuts , why not the ass. And so on …

With their experience, Old Black People (men and women) would be perfect teachers for white girls ! I've always been moved by these pictures ! The Old warrior has his trophy at least. Testimonies welcome.. View attachment 5434427View attachment 5434428
This i totlly agree with. The older black generation has suffered more racial injustice than the younger generation and deserves more reparations.

I’ve never turned down a handsome man, regardless of his age. In fact, there have been times with a strong older man when I have had better orgasms and have gone longer. Older men are often like the young men I make love to. So yes, a distinguished older gentleman is as good as a very young man! If only I could have both at the same time!

Back