Old Black people should also benefit from white surrender

With their experience, Old Black People (men and women) would be perfect teachers for white girls ! I've always been moved by these pictures ! The Old warrior has his trophy at least. Testimonies welcome.. View attachment 5434427
Of course. my Wife and i serve several Old Black People. It would be an extremely serious and disrespectful fault to reject serving THEM. It was not an option.

My Dad is 65 and still gives any woman a good workout. I share some of my white women with him, but he also picks up his own. Both of my granddads are in their early 80s. Their age limits how much they can do sexually but they both enjoy good sucks and handjobs and eating pussy.
Hope your grandads empty their balls in white sluts mouths,and make them swallow every last drop

I completely agree technically after the hell black men and women have been through and how they are repeatedly treated even in today's society they're the real veterans we owe them just as much as we do our veterans of war
Absolutely the racism,and the pain they been through/ they deserve destroying any white pussy they wish.

My time in the UK working for two black brothers in a pub they owned , they were both in there late fifties very friendly but nice I got a lot of attention from both guys and I loved it , one evening as we closed up they asked if I would stay and have a ******* with them , we chatted for a while about my life and hubby asking if he minded me working in a pub owned by black men , laughing I told them he loved the idea , it tuned him on, bot smiled giving me another ******* , Greg stroked my cheek asking me do I like black cock , I reached down feeling his now hard cock , yes , Allan came over and removed my dress panties and bra , both got naked , I sucked there cocks to a wonderfull hard erections , then letting them both fuck me , it became a common event twice a week , I even let some of there friends use me as well.
Did you tell your hubby? Or have him clean you up ?

Back