Old Black people should also benefit from white surrender

So hot thinking of my wife serving an older black man in my moms nursing home. He looks about 80 but gets around fine and seems to have a good body from what I can tell. Talked to him several times and a very interesting man. I told my wife once after we left him that he was checking her out and maybe she should do some community service. She didn’t really take it as seriously as I meant it, but pretty sure he would not pass up on it.

When I was 19 my Master/owner set me up on a "date" with an older Black King ♠️👑. I was extremely dominant, like my Master, and also had one of the biggest cocks I've ever had. He took me to a cheap motel bar, which I am still a regular at, because they wouldn't card me. It started out pretty conventional I suppose, since I was dressed like a total whore. As the night went on and he drank, his comments about me, and questions to me got more and more personal and degrading. Of course I was buzzed too and it just turned me on more and more. When we finally went to a room, he whipped that massive racial weapon out and had me suck and slobber that thing for about an hour while talking about me, my body, MY MOM, just really degrading the fuck outta me, until he was ready to fuck. Geez...I mean FUCK...he totally wrecked me, spit on my face, manhandled the ******* outta me and left me filled with his thick seed. I asked him how old he was and he said 70. Fuck...70? Was incredible. I guess he gave a good review to my Master. ♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Black Power! ♠️

When I was 19 my Master/owner set me up on a "date" with an older Black King ♠️👑. I was extremely dominant, like my Master, and also had one of the biggest cocks I've ever had. He took me to a cheap motel bar, which I am still a regular at, because they wouldn't card me. It started out pretty conventional I suppose, since I was dressed like a total whore. As the night went on and he drank, his comments about me, and questions to me got more and more personal and degrading. Of course I was buzzed too and it just turned me on more and more. When we finally went to a room, he whipped that massive racial weapon out and had me suck and slobber that thing for about an hour while talking about me, my body, MY MOM, just really degrading the fuck outta me, until he was ready to fuck. Geez...I mean FUCK...he totally wrecked me, spit on my face, manhandled the ******* outta me and left me filled with his thick seed. I asked him how old he was and he said 70. Fuck...70? Was incredible. I guess he gave a good review to my Master. ♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Black Power! ♠️
Nice that you found out early and you certainly have not forgotten the wisdom and black dick that was given to you that day. I love it!!

Absolutely will never forget it. I had already been a slave to Black but this really showed me that Older Black Kings have power, stamina and incredible Dominance over white trash sluts like me.♠️
That's what dealing with an experienced dominant black master can do to a person. Have them reliving the experience when they start to think about it. It can be that powerful. Oh, who am I telling. lol

You experienced and recognize. I can feel it etched in your brain and soul. I love it!!
Yeah, what many people don't really get is that the sex is just a tool, it's far deeper than just sex. It's about the total submission of your being to the Superior Black Race. ♠️ Yes, of course your body and the physical part of your nature as a white, but the reeducation is key. The abject mental, physical, spiritual, sexual submission is happening every single time a Black King ♠️👑 or Black Queen ♠️👑 enters you or uses you in any manner they wish. ♠️💯

Yeah, what many people don't really get is that the sex is just a tool, it's far deeper than just sex. It's about the total submission of your being to the Superior Black Race. ♠️ Yes, of course your body and the physical part of your nature as a white, but the reeducation is key. The abject mental, physical, spiritual, sexual submission is happening every single time a Black King ♠️👑 or Black Queen ♠️👑 enters you or uses you in any manner they wish. ♠️💯
Yes, submit so that not only is your sex taken but your soul is given. I love it!!

View attachment 6215472View attachment 6215473

Can you imagine being an older black man in his 50s or 60s, potentially born before Loving v. Virginia made interracial marriage itself legal, and then today getting to be a bull for a white couple in like their 20s?

It must be a special kind of social/sexual therapy for him, to be taming and fucking some pretty white wife and she tells him he's much better than her younger white hubby.
All BBC’s are beautiful

Back