Old Black people should also benefit from white surrender

3 Years ago I was taking on this married 40 year old wife and I was 58. She did this in a park, off the trail, about a mile from her house. That woman loved her an older mixed bull. Her hubby could not get fully on board, but much fun was had.

Thanks for bringing back a good memory.
Kind of you to feed a married white Lady, that was a stranger to you, your fine black cock and precious black man's cum in public. Damn shame that her lucky husband did not appreciate your kindness after you fed his lucky white wife your fine hard black cock and cum.

Exactly what she's been needing!
I am 61 and this lady is 47, 14 years younger than me. We met some years ago but due to my circumstances, I was not able to get at her like I would have liked. We did connect virtually and 1x in person when she came back to my city to visit about 7-8 years ago. She got married and I hadn't really heard from her since then. Sadly her hubby died earlier this year and after her mourning, she reached out to me because she knows that I understand she's a slut and will not judge her. We reconnected Thursday and this is just some of the results. She loves her an older black man and it shows!! I call her My Thickness.
Kind of you to help the white Lady get over the loss of her husband by allowing her to feast on your hard black cock and cum loads. I hope you also gave her many intense orgasms on your hard black cock.

I conjure everyday. Sister dated and married black and mom had a fling with older black neighbor when I was in high school. I use those thoughts and images to conjure and arouse.
Very exciting that your white mom had a fling with older black neighbor when you were in high school.
Did you see your mom sucking his black cock and swallowing his cum, or see him fucking your mom?

Very exciting that your white mom had a fling with older black neighbor when you were in high school.
Did you see your mom sucking his black cock and swallowing his cum, or see him fucking your mom?
Didn't see that back then but after I had moved out and came over unannounced I saw an older boy I grew up with on our street fucking her. Apparently it wasn't the first time. Her bedroom door was open and I just stood there watching but careful not to get caught. That would have been extremely awkward

Kind of you to help the white Lady get over the loss of her husband by allowing her to feast on your hard black cock and cum loads. I hope you also gave her many intense orgasms on your hard black cock.
This was virtual due to us living in different states, but she has sucked me off 1x when she came back to visit family and she's planning a weekend here in October so it will be on!!

Back