Old Black people should also benefit from white surrender

Didn't see that back then but after I had moved out and came over unannounced I saw an older boy I grew up with on our street fucking her. Apparently it wasn't the first time. Her bedroom door was open and I just stood there watching but careful not to get caught. That would have been extremely awkward
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! That must have been extremely exciting to see an older boy you grew up with fucking your mom. Did you jack off while you watched his hard cock fucking in your mom's unprotected married white cunt?
How did you feel when you saw that your loving white mom was a black cock loving slut?
Was she still married to your *******?

Kind of you to feed a married white Lady, that was a stranger to you, your fine black cock and precious black man's cum in public. Damn shame that her lucky husband did not appreciate your kindness after you fed his lucky white wife your fine hard black cock and cum.
Yeah, I wish he would have come on board. He gave her silent permission, meaning he knew she was getting together with me, but after time it became to stressful for her. She was 🔥 for real. Mmm.

My wife’s black lover is in his seventies, his cock is almost twice the size of my white cock. He has more stamina when he’s fucking her giving her multiple vaginal orgasms something I have never been able to do as my little white cock is unable to touch her sensitive vaginal areas or go deep enough , I also only last a few minutes at the most before dribbling my cum , he fucks her harder longer giving her so much cum deeper into her than she had ever experienced before him . He also repeats after my wife sucks his cock hard or masturbating his cock telling him she needs his black cock fucking her tight white married cunt turning to me telling me to tell him to fuck her cunt .
I get total sexual satisfaction watching them and masturbating.
very hot

how does this relate to the topic about the old black men?
I was kind of wondering the same thing. What I have found is that a lot of cucks and cuck wannabes have certain fetishes, and they try to work it into other people's fetish.

To me, start a whole new thread or find pics that show an older man. Just my 2 pennies worth.

Hubby sent myself and my girlfriend to Singapore for a shopping trip , at the hotel we found out that he had booked two rooms , nice as I like my space , the hotel was very busy as there was an African business conference, most were old guys in there 50s and I must say some were quite attractive. We shopped for two whole days coming back late in the afternoon then used to spend the evening at the bar or restaurant , so you can imagine there were lots of people around , I had spoken to a couple of the African guys who did make contact with me at first , one was quite nice and did flirt with me , one evening Pat didn’t feel well so I went to the bar alone , I was feeling a little naughty and dressed accordingly, sitting on a bar stool I was joined buy the nice guy , great fun lots of laughs and plenty of touching and flirting, he had to go but held his room number key in front of me , if you want some fun later I’m free around 9pm , as time went by I started the get hot even wet thinking about him , wasn’t sure but as I got in the lift back to my room I pressed his floor , he opened the door with a huge smile , sitting on the lounge he held my head and kissed me , our tongues combined giving me that feeling he felt my tits by undoing the buttons no bra nipples hard , his tongue licked them giving me my first orgasm as I love my nipples played with , now my skirt rosé exposing my bare pussy he removed everything leaving me naked , he stood up dropped his trousers and removed his shirt , standing in just his underwear , I leant forward pulled down his undies , fuck , out popped one huge thick black cock full of thick veins , I instantly held it guiding it into my mouth he grunted and out came a lovely pre cum , he held my head trying to shove it down my throat but as it was so thick I couldn’t get it all in my mouth , he stopped me , I won’t last long if you keep sucking I need to fuck you please , I got on all fours on his bed my ass over the edge so he could stand and feed me his cock, he slowly fed it in I accepted it with a little pain but eventually it felt so good , it was not long before he started to cum , as he did he fed me the whole lot letting me feel his cum shoot deep in me that sent me over the edge with one hell of an orgasm, we layed next to each other for a while and I enjoyed his touch and body , as we kissed his cock started to move , he got an erection , his cock raised to a magnificent size , could you suck me off he asked , with pleasure as I moved down to this magnificent huge black python, his legs opened so I could suck his balls as well , but I couldn’t resist, as it stood straight up I mounted him , fucking this lovely cock but as I noticed his expression I got off and sucked him till he blew one huge load , he soon fell asleep so I left extremely happy and totally fucked.

Back