Obsession with 'Black only' white women

Does anybody else find white women that exclusively take big black cock to be especially sexy?

Doesn't matter how physically attractive or otherwise they are, I just love their psychology and sexuality and it attracts me greatly. And, of course, the outcome of this sexual attraction is not a desire for penetrative sex but a desire to perform oral sex in preparation for their black bulls.

Yes the white women that exclusively has sex with BLACK MEN absolutely is more sexy! They are fundamentally different from a psychosexual standpoint, this is because due to them only having sex with BLACK MEN they are really... Really... REALLY enjoying SEX!!! They have experienced the truth about BLACK MASCULINITY and BIG BLACK COCK, so SEX is ALWAYS AMAZING for them, white boys have never had the opportunity to ruin it for them, so they LOVE SEX, and that fact makes them more attractive sexually, and even makes them more feminine and beautiful! White boys have no business being male during sex with anyone, if white boys want sex they should feminize, and get BLACKED. White women everywhere need to boycott white boys, as they simply do not belong in vagina, white boys need to get it in their heads that white women don't want them!!! Choosing BLACK MEN is a public service, and makes the world a better place! The only thing left to white boys is feminization, and complete abandonment of our ridiculous fasade of masculinity

I am a black cock only girl!!

That’s AWESOME! My wife jacked me off and then grabbed my hand and made me finish last night all while telling me how much better black cock was and how she’d be sucking and fucking my dick if it was only bigger and black. She’s going today to get herself taken care of by a bull who has an 11” BBC that’s like 7” in girth. Never has she been more sexy to me than she is now, as a BBC ONLY complete happily married slut!!

Soon all white women will be BLACK COCK ONLY!!!

Whatever....that’ll never happen, the amount of white women that are BBC ONLY is probably less than 1% of the entire white female population.....but for those of us lucky enough to have a BBC only Hotwife....can’t take that for granted for a second and just sit back and enjoy the hell out of it because for me, it’s awesome. There is nothing better sexually than watching my wife have her fun with a black bull and watching her reactions as her pussy swallows up that BBC and she enjoys some of the best fucking of her life!!! Love watching them pull out and shoot a big load all over her beautiful face too and her enthusiasm when getting a facial.....she loves black cum!!!!

And I agree, the % of white females “trying” BBC....I don’t even know where that might be, it could be close to 50% now. I know 1/2 my wife’s friends are open to it and several do it although they aren’t exclusively BBC like my wife is.....but I had a huge influence in my wife being BBC because it was what I wanted and she loves pleasing me.

I don't think it ever exsisted in the first place! Physically and sexually BLACK MEN have ALWAYS been and will ALWAYS be superior! White boys aren't even true, or even meaningfully male! We are so feminine that we're better off embracing femininity, and being girls/sissies. Feminization is the future for white boys.
It is gratifying to see white bois accepting their place.

Back