Obsession with 'Black only' white women

WelshIRcuck

Male
From
UK
Does anybody else find white women that exclusively take big black cock to be especially sexy?

Doesn't matter how physically attractive or otherwise they are, I just love their psychology and sexuality and it attracts me greatly. And, of course, the outcome of this sexual attraction is not a desire for penetrative sex but a desire to perform oral sex in preparation for their black bulls.

Does anybody else find white women that exclusively take big black cock to be especially sexy?

Doesn't matter how physically attractive or otherwise they are, I just love their psychology and sexuality and it attracts me greatly. And, of course, the outcome of this sexual attraction is not a desire for penetrative sex but a desire to perform oral sex in preparation for their black bulls.
You are 100% right. Totally agree

In hindsight I wouldn't have used the term 'obsession' for my attraction to 'black only' white women, rather I would say sexual attraction. Obsession is too strong a word and doesn't convey the feelings I was trying to get across - makes me sound like a maniac!

I hope to never have to date and remarry again, I have the perfect BBC slut wife now but if something did happen and I had to, I wouldn’t date any women that weren’t slutty and in to fucking black guys while I watch. Would probably be hard to find but to remarry, it would be an absolute must for me. I watched my wife go black and I can’t go back, it’s is my life now and what satisfies me sexually, period!

I hope to never have to date and remarry again, I have the perfect BBC slut wife now but if something did happen and I had to, I wouldn’t date any women that weren’t slutty and in to fucking black guys while I watch. Would probably be hard to find but to remarry, it would be an absolute must for me. I watched my wife go black and I can’t go back, it’s is my life now and what satisfies me sexually, period!

you wrote “I have the perfect BBC slut wife”

please explain to us what that even means. tell us a bit about what your wife does that earns her that lovely title. thanks

Back