Obsession with 'Black only' white women

Your defiantly not alone I'm sure there are plenty of white men who feel the same. I'm one that does as well. And proud to say that I enjoy seeing white women with black men. And yes I am very supportive. I believe white women who have a preference for black men are some of the hottest women. ( beautiful).
Yes, once I know a white female has a penchant for big black men she becomes so much more sexy and interesting to me. She becomes even hotter if I know she's 'black only'.

Absolutely and I reckon almost all of us white males on blacktowhite will agree with you.
I certainly do
I think that in general most white men feel that way too. Many who would never say so publicly or even in an IR forum such as this one find themselves aroused by white women who have gone black. When they see a black male-white female couple in public they feel a familiar stirring.

I think that in general most white men feel that way too. Many who would never say so publicly or even in an IR forum such as this one find themselves aroused by white women who have gone black. When they see a black male-white female couple in public they feel a familiar stirring.
Yes when I see a Black Man and his white woman I do get aroused and I love the idea that other white males are also becoming secretly aroused too .

Does anybody else find white women that exclusively take big black cock to be especially sexy?

Doesn't matter how physically attractive or otherwise they are, I just love their psychology and sexuality and it attracts me greatly. And, of course, the outcome of this sexual attraction is not a desire for penetrative sex but a desire to perform oral sex in preparation for their black bulls.
I love everything about the whole black only it’s something my does religiously

Back