Obsession with 'Black only' white women

Yes! It's incredible, the instant I know a white female really likes big black men a switch is flicked in my brain and, immediately, I find her so much more sexually attractive. And this level of attraction is difficult to attain anywhere else.
My wife is attracted to black men but too scared.

Oh my! To hear a white woman as beautiful and sexy as Kendra Sutherland saying she only dates black men and wants mixed babies is such a turn-on for a white cuck wannabe like me. I love white women who feel like this.

Do other white guys feel the same?
Your defiantly not alone I'm sure there are plenty of white men who feel the same. I'm one that does as well. And proud to say that I enjoy seeing white women with black men. And yes I am very supportive. I believe white women who have a preference for black men are some of the hottest women. ( beautiful).

Speaking for myself, I always watched my Mom with black men. They are still my only male role model. My step Dad and my husband are what men are to me. It was never a question of white guy or black. Black men are beautiful. I don’t get excited around white boi’s. I’m not attracted to them. And YES initially it is the skin color, then it’s about his personality, then his attitude, then how he treats me. I was so fortunate in life to meet the man I’m married too. We are in an open marriage because I hate a closed relationships and I would never ******* him to only be with one person.

Back