Black man for older white women

I have always enjoyed fucking white women (especially wives) since I had my first one 30 years ago when I was 18. Now at 48 I enjoy fucking older white women more than ever, especially if their husbands watch. I always have at least one white couple that I own plus others for one-night stands or occasional sex. My current owned couple is in their 50s, ******* grown up and living away. I fuck her often and he loves to watch and clean up.

Don't get me wrong. Nothing wrong with any white women, and I sometimes fuck them too, but older ones have so much in their favor.

I have always enjoyed fucking white women (especially wives) since I had my first one 30 years ago when I was 18. Now at 48 I enjoy fucking older white women more than ever, especially if their husbands watch. I always have at least one white couple that I own plus others for one-night stands or occasional sex. My current owned couple is in their 50s, ******* grown up and living away. I fuck her often and he loves to watch and clean up.

Don't get me wrong. Nothing wrong with any white women, and I sometimes fuck them too, but older ones have so much in their favor.
Where do you live?

Back