Washington DC BBC new here seeking white women on birth control or have tubes tied that want unlimited creampies.

MisterO

Male
From
DC, US
Very new here within the DMV area.
Always had a serious fetish with white women since age 6 when one had willingly showed me her tits. Now, fully grown and drama free, I am willing and able to provide all the BBC to every white woman that wants my loads clogged deep with inside them. Standing 6'1 and 200 lbs., no kid's, living along, can host, disease free, never been married, don't care for whatever relationship you're in...I just want to be the one you fuck on the low, raw, without pulling out. I prefer those who are on birth control or have their tubes tied so that I can pump globs of cum straight into those pink wet guts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230928_231300_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20230928_231300_Reddit.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 103
Always had a serious fetish with white women since age 6 when one had willingly showed me her tits. Now, fully grown and drama free, I am willing and able to provide all the BBC to every white woman that wants my loads clogged deep with inside them. Standing 6'1 and 200 lbs., no kid's, living along, can host, disease free, never been married, don't care for whatever relationship you're in...I just want to be the one you fuck on the low, raw, without pulling out. I prefer those who are on birth control or have their tubes tied so that I can pump globs of cum straight into those pink wet guts.
Welcome to the site from Virginia Beach... we get up to Bethesda on occasion BTW.

lucky who ever is near ya hun

I am loving your dominant description and the Big Black Cock. I wish u lived near me

Hi! Welcome.

So I am not on birth control (pills), and I prefer full unprotected sex with you cumming DEEP inside of me. I do have a diaphragm if absolutely required, but if I am ok with you cumming inside of me totally unprotected and actually HOPE for a pregnancy to result, is that a deal killer?

Nothing expected from you if that happens, we are well able to afford to raise another one including a college education, but it would be nice if we continued to see each other during and after the pregnancy.....are you OK with that?

J (the wife)

So I am not on birth control (pills), and I prefer full unprotected sex with you cumming DEEP inside of me. I do have a diaphragm if absolutely required, but if I am ok with you cumming inside of me totally unprotected and actually HOPE for a pregnancy to result, is that a deal killer?

Nothing expected from you if that happens, we are well able to afford to raise another one including a college education, but it would be nice if we continued to see each other during and after the pregnancy.....are you OK with that?

J (the wife)
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........nah! No media!

Back